Hi,

I'm looking for a new distortion or multi fx pedal and I just don't know what to buy.

I did look and i saw that the dime distortion, the vox bulldog and the boss ME-50 were interesting but I realy don't know if they are any good.
I play a peavey valveking 212 and a epiphone les paul.
My budget is 300eu max.

Please help me out here!

thanks!
Henis
digitech has some pretty good distortions. I'm using the Metal Master. Or you could buy a Zoom multi effect. Its cheap and its quite decent sounding.
Quote by -blaze-
digitech has some pretty good distortions. I'm using the Metal Master. Or you could buy a Zoom multi effect. Its cheap and its quite decent sounding.

haah i have the same oneyea its prettty good..stupid me though i got 2 of them didnt really understand the idea of an effects loop we i was young haha lol dont be so hateful XD anyways the matel master is pretty go just wish my current amp had a gain knob to get the lower end
boss make good pedals, what kind of distortion do you want? MXR + Distortion maybe? Or a Boss DS-1.
Boss MultiFX pedals are great
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
boss make good pedals, what kind of distortion do you want? MXR + Distortion maybe? Or a Boss DS-1.
Boss MultiFX pedals are great

do they come with wahs Too ??
Boss DS-2 is a great one, i use it all the time, it has a great OD sound, but it can go darker if you want to, and if you push the dist, it's pretty hard (no metal zone but...), or you could go up and try the jekyll and hyde, dual channel dist pedal by Visual Sounds, used by Jamie Turner from the Arctic Monkeys and both Albert Hammond Jr. and Nick Valensi from the Strokes, over here in Belgium it's about 145 euros so that should fit your price range, for multi-fx, i've got a digitech RP150, and that sounds pretty good, but you should then go for the 250 or 350, as they are better (more effects)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

my friend has a blue boss multi effects pedal. dunno what its called but it has most of the good OD's in it, plus modulation, wah pedal, volume pedal and a bunch of other wacky crap. it also does amp modelling i think, but dont hold me to that.
For that Valveking to shine, you need a overdrive pedal. Something like a Tubescreamer, Bad Monkey or the Jekyll and Hyde.