ehhh, do you realize that the last link is a bass?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Brynn999

Don't buy any of them.
And the fourth one is a bass guitar, not a six stringed guitar.

Check out squier starter packs, people will say this is pointless, but if you decide you don't wanna play anymore, you havent wasted loadsa cash. And on the otherside of the fence, you can always upgrade your gear after a year or so.

This is the kinda thing you are looking at. But I advise you go to a local music store and ask some questions first.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74854

May I ask where you are exactly, how old you are and what moosics you listen to?
Last edited by ze monsta at Feb 23, 2008,
None
Save up for better

TOMS RIG
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Sunburst
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Line 6 Echo Park
MXR ZW-44
MXR Phase 90
Boss PS-5
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 cab
It all depends one what you plan to do with the guitar, first decide on what style your going for, then when you have a good lock on that, get back to us. Till then try stopping by a local music store and sitting down with a few guitars in there. But the ones you have listed there will do nothing but steer you in the wrong direction. so Either save up, or do what most guitarist did and start off with a used guitar. Nothing wrong with that, a pawn shop or any relatives that own a guitar. I started off with a Spectrum 5, and it was made back like 30 years ago, lol.
Quote by ze monsta
Don't buy any of them.
And the fourth one is a bass guitar, not a six stringed guitar.

Check out squier starter packs, people will say this is pointless, but if you decide you don't wanna play anymore, you havent wasted loadsa cash. And on the otherside of the fence, you can always upgrade your gear after a year or so.

This is the kinda thing you are looking at. But I advise you go to a local music store and ask some questions first.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74854

May I ask where you are exactly, how old you are and what moosics you listen to?

Agreed, My Squier starter pack served me well, you can always add better kit as your playing improves, and for gods sake don't buy over the internet.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)