Well I just got my Carvin V3 in the mail the other day and as promised I'm posting soundclips. I have the 2x12 Combo with Celestion G12T75 speakers, both Lead and rythme clips are played on the same settings....

Channel 2
Intense Mode
Drive 8
Bass 6
Mids 7
Treble 8
Presence 5
EQX on
Deep 5
Mid Cut 3
Bright 4
Master Volume 1

Both Clips are in my profile MP3s
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Osiris77/

At first I really didnt like the sounds I was getting I thought it was way to fizzy and nothing special. But after a while of playing and adjusting Knobs I found some stuff I'm pretty happy with. It might not get that Steve Vai lead tone I was after but it definately nail Modern Punk and I suppose that should come first for me anyways.
Well let me know what you guys think of the tone any V3 users with suggestions feel free to post aswell.
The rhythm is nice Tight and crunchy.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
There regularly $1,300 but carvins having sale so there down to $1,100.....
yeah love the v3 man. one of my favorite amps. I hate when people dog it. If they actually played one they'd think different. Sit a bad monkey in front of it and watch it scream.
Quote by paranormal5150
yeah love the v3 man. one of my favorite amps. I hate when people dog it. If they actually played one they'd think different. Sit a bad monkey in front of it and watch it scream.

The bad monkey sounds like a good idea I might try that.
Sounds good man do you have any sound clips with it in front of your 6505?