actually we are going to a retreat house this coming monday and we will stay overnight.
what do you think are the best things to bring except for gadgets..?
Condoms. My mates got back from one yesterday, so much sex lol.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Feb 23, 2008,
drugs?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Erm, then I dunno. Clothes, and stuff to keep you occupied when not doing anything, pack of cards, magazines.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well i don't go anywhere without a decent deck of cards, chips and at least $100 for buy-ins, but poker isn't everyones game.

Ofcourse im saying that not having the slightest idea of what a retreat house is. We Australians NEVER retreat
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.