Anybody? It just doesn't make sense.

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
how do they do that? just wonderin

it seems hard to just throw it
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
it's a sign of respect for those that died in the neighborhood more typically those that get shot.
They're bored, there's no drugs or booze available, there's nothing on the telly; but there's a free pair of shoes and a telephone cable.....
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by gallagher2006
They do it for the lulz

+165135.

Feel a bit of a dick if you miss though... goes straight through someone's window.
Anyone else think of the crappy Bow Wow movie "Like Mike" when they read this thread?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Epic Lulz
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
They do it to mark neighbourhoods where people have been killed
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
at your sig, webbtje.

People do it because they have nothing else to with their old shoes.
Now I know why homeless people get electrocuted...
Quote by scarfacesuit
Anyone else think of the crappy Bow Wow movie "Like Mike" when they read this thread?

yup
In watford, which is near where I live, people throw them up where drugs are gunna be dealt like that night.
Jono
xXx
Quote by *rockstarjono*
In watford, which is near where I live, people throw them up where drugs are gunna be dealt like that night.
Jono
xXx

yeah here too apparently, what happens if some-one moves house and no-one can get them down?
Quote by scarfacesuit

I'm guilty.

I liked that movie when I was yonger.
It's where they keep their shoes, what idiot keeps their shoes in a house?
To be douchebags to make sure people can't get their shoes back (bullying).
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by *rockstarjono*
Jono
xXx

That's what the word on the street is.
Any event whatsoever, you just throw shoes over a line.

Then that night you hide in a bush and watch as drug dealers and gang territory dudes come, and mourn for someone who apparently died after graduating.

It is a silent vigil.