All yesterday and today, Firefox hasn't be loading youtube (I didn't realise how much I use that site until I couldn't get on it!) and the Foo Fighters site. All other websites are loading fine though. What the hell's wrong?

EDIT: I've now found out that these 2 websites work in AOL and also work in IE and Firefox when I have AOL running in the background. Does this help anybody to identify what's going on?

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by CE49 at Feb 24, 2008,
Happens to me all the time, just wait 10-15 minutes, it should work then.

Mine actually does it all the time when I try to go on UG...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It's probz just the firefox server palying up. Because I've been getting it

Not saying what sites >_>
try clearing the cache. then clear your cookies and temp files by doing ctrl shift del

see if that does anything
youtube has been acting up on me lately aswell, takes ages for videos to load, might just be the youtube server, is there lots of flash on the foo fighters site? cuz thsat could be a reason thats not loading, your computer just isn't fast/good enough to run it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by lrata
try clearing the cache. then clear your cookies and temp files by doing ctrl shift del

see if that does anything

Will have a go now - will tell you in an edit what happens!

EDIT: Nothing
Last edited by CE49 at Feb 23, 2008,
It's probably just a problem on the site's side. But for two days running? That would be annoying.
I've just checked with IE and those two sites aren't working there either! Both are working on my sister's computer in the next room though!
It's the third day it's not working now

EDIT: I've just tried those 2 sites in AOL for the first time and they both work! What's the matter with IE and Firefox?
Last edited by CE49 at Feb 24, 2008,
I've now found out that these 2 websites work in AOL and also work in IE and Firefox when I have AOL running in the background. Does this help anybody to identify what's going on?
I'm using IE, and youtube doesn't work for me either.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I'm on Firefox and YouTube doesn't work. I'll try safari.
EDIT:Nothing.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Last edited by Funkychicken313 at Feb 24, 2008,
^ This doesn't explain why the foo fighters site isn't working!
Youtube is down.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*