Page 1 of 2
ok so yesterday i was glued to my radio from 4 to 5 because they were announcing who was going to be at edgefest(yearly concert) the first band was black stone cherry which was kewl for an opening act. second was salavia which was also cool. the third band is sevendust which i loved because they are amazing. then they said there would be 2 headling bands which i thought would be amazing. the first one will be disturbed which is amazing. i was thinking about the mayham tour this summer since 7dust and disturbed are both coming so i was thinking maybe slipknot, mastadon, 5fdp or sum1 awesome but it turns out to be kid rock. i don't have anything aginst kid rock but he just dosen't seem to fit in...so what do u think am i right or am i just being overly dramatic
Yay, Nu-Metalfest sounds great. Kid Rock is probably the best out of those bands, and that's saying something.
his name is KID ROCK!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
For someone who listens to sum41 you really have no room to bitch about kidrock.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I'm not too hot on Kid Rock, although I'm guessing he didn't really transfer well out of the US. The songs he does when he stays away from that god-awful wannabe pimp-rapping are quite good, but somehow I get the feeling he's going to jar with the other bands a touch.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
it's so awsome how you use awsome about every 6 words
AWSOME!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Mah Name Is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
Kid rock is cool cuz he likes

AC/DC and ZZ Top
Bocephus, Beasties and the kings of rock
Skynyrd, Segar, Limp,
Korn, the Stones
David Allen Coe and no show Jones
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't think he's that bad, but then I used to be way into nu-metal back in the day.
Last edited by Renka at Feb 23, 2008,
Hell yeah Kid Rock!!
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I actually like the direction he's going in. He used to be like Limp Bizkit style rap but now he's got a cool country southern-rock thing going.
Quote by master
Kid rock is cool cuz he likes

AC/DC and ZZ Top
Bocephus, Beasties and the kings of rock
Skynyrd, Segar, Limp,
Korn, the Stones
David Allen Coe and no show Jones
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like that song.

Should I go and exile myself? I have my bags packed.
Quote by drakenshadow
For someone who listens to sum41 you really have no room to bitch about kidrock.

darkenshadow where did you get that i like sum41? personally i think they suck
i thought nu-metal had died off. Now i'm hearing about tours with the leaders of the genre? Beelzebubs
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Hexagram
i thought nu-metal had died off. Now i'm hearing about tours with the leaders of the genre? Beelzebubs

Indeed.

This, my friends, is truly the beginning of the end.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Its right there.

summer since 7dust and disturbed are both coming so i was thinking maybe slipknot, mastadon, 5fdp or sum1 awesome
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
B-b-but he's an American badass?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Disturbed was the only good band on that list.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Jehuty
Kid Rock is actually a pretty good singer if you ask me. He gets a lot of negativity thrown at him but he's quite talented if you ask me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKndMB3GmSY

Well Kid Rock is alright, but the dude from Nickelback kicks his ass at ZZ Top. Just with that "Hollywooooooooood" there, he put a shadow over Kid.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Well Kid Rock is alright, but the dude from Nickelback kicks his ass at ZZ Top. Just with that "Hollywooooooooood" there, he put a shadow over Kid.

Agreed.
nooo must... resist...the... pear... He's a decent singer if he'd actually sing and not do the rap bull ****. Although I'm still embarrased to be from the same state as him
Page 1 of 2