So, I just found this thirty year old single-8 video camera which belonged to my grandfather. Unfortunately, I haven't got it to work yet, but I'm really looking forward to shooting with it. Although I have never really gotten into making videos before, I really like the atmosphere from some music videos from John Frusciante shot by Vincent Gallo with an 8mm-camera.

Does anyone else like to make videos for fun, for movies or as a message to the future? Or does anyone else still use an 8mm camera?...discuss.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
i think we have one in our basement! hmm

i prefer our full HD camera for filming though! but mixing with some 8mm creates a great atmosphere indeed!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Wasn't JFK's death filmed on 8mm...

Cause those little sprocket things spoiled the movie, even though it was one of the most famous person in the world who had been shot...
Cam Sampbell's my hero