Hey guys. My band and I recorded this song a few months ago. It's called "Fade" and it should play when you open up my myspace.

This is probably the best song I've ever written lyrically and musically together. I play acoustic guitar and sing. So let me know what you think and I'll comment yours for sure. Thank you!

www.myspace.com/aaronandbrianwood
hey i really liked this song specially the vox....u got a great voice man kinda similar to the lead singer of the spill canvas ...i also really liked the overall feel of the song spsecially the chorus twas really catchy... im not an expert on drumming (or any instruemnt for that matter ) but i gotta give ure drummer props i really liked the drums....oh and you should totally do just a solo recording of the song seems like it would sound really cool as well
Quote by DMBftw
hey i really liked this song specially the vox....u got a great voice man kinda similar to the lead singer of the spill canvas ...i also really liked the overall feel of the song spsecially the chorus twas really catchy... im not an expert on drumming (or any instruemnt for that matter ) but i gotta give ure drummer props i really liked the drums....oh and you should totally do just a solo recording of the song seems like it would sound really cool as well

Thank you for the kind comments. I worked really hard on "Fade" to make it everything it has become. About the drumming, my drummer is my twin brother. So it's pretty sweet. We really connect well musically. He's a fantastic drummer and a musician so it pretty much comes naturally. Plus, he loves 3/4 so he blooms in this song. I don't do this song solo very often. I suppose I could but it feels like it's missing something when I do.

What did you think of chant? When all the music stopped and we said "Love stay with me". I think it's a perfect climax to a song and our fans really enjoy it. They say it too and it's just amazing.

Once again, thanks for the comments. Do you have anything that you want critiqued?

Aaron
RY