so, i downloaded flash like 10 times, not exaggerating, and it still wont work!!any help???

and also, how can i turn javascript on??

I can twatch youtube without e'm
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
it said it was already installed
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
You need to tell us details first. What browser, what OS?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Same thing happens to me on Youtube with some videos. I have latest Java and Flash. Running Vista, FF and IE.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by nosushi4you
You need to tell us details first. What browser, what OS?

Internet Explorer
Windows XP
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
wow the same thing is happening to me right now. I can't watch any videos on here cause flash isn't installed even though i've installed it like 10 times.
ED REED BABY
i'll try that^

EDIT i downloaded Mozilla, and it installed flash, and now it works on EI!!!! yay!
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Feb 23, 2008,