i really hate to make another one of these threads, but i dont have guitar pro around and need to know this chord

i know its D# something

e-1
B-4
G-3
D-1
A-x
E-x
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
D#sus2 or A#sus4
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
alright thanks. ill just call it D#sus2
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by sidvicious182
also, its definitely not a sus chord.

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/chord_name.php
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
technically, its not a suspended 2nd, because of the voicing of the F. since the F is on top, its a ninth chord, not a suspended 2nd.
Quote by sidvicious182
its a ninth chord. its basically just a Eb power chord with an F on the top.

Therefore Eb5add9. It could also be called Eb(no3) add9.

Xsus2 is an incorrect chord name, as suspended chords are always when the third rises to a fourth. A "sus2" chord is really the same thing as a different sus4 chord. For example:
"Fsus2" - F, G, C
Csus - C, F, G

From that we can see that the "sus2" is useless, as Xsus2 is the same thing as (X+P5)sus/X. The X refers to any random note. X +P5 refers to the note a perfect fifth above X.

Therefore a way to think of this as a suspended chord would have to be Bbsus/Eb.
WTF are people you saying? Since when does "sus2" not exist? Since when does a 9th chord not have a dominant seventh in it? Come on people, use those brains!

The chord is Ebsus2. Writing it as Eb5add9 is idiotic.
It could also be called Bbsus4/Eb, though this it is unlikely that you would use the chord in this context.

Also, Eb and Bb are enharmonic to D# and A#. Depending on the context, any of those could be correct.