I recently played one and it was the best thing i ever played.

and i played some gibsons, squires, jacksons
and i love it. But the problem is, i live about 1 hour away from the shop.

tell me good things to keep me motivated

and also, is the edge III really that bad??
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
what are they selling it for? it more of a intermediate guitar.
ps how do you like your jay turser?
The Edge III is pretty bad. I have seen the knife edge on it wear out after a few months of use.

I don't think its the best thing you have ever played. You probably just prefer thin necks compared to the thicker Gibson necks.
I would get it, i got my first Ibanez 22 years ago and never looked back. It's a mid line guitar, but Ibanez has always given you the best bang for your buck.
The Edge 3 is not that bad when set up right. If you are a heavy user, it will wear out fast. This can be fixed with a OFR or Schaller, both fit with out mods.
Quote by Davers440
I would get it, i got my first Ibanez 22 years ago and never looked back. It's a mid line guitar, but Ibanez has always given you the best bang for your buck.
The Edge 3 is not that bad when set up right. If you are a heavy user, it will wear out fast. This can be fixed with a OFR or Schaller, both fit with out mods.

On a 320 the best swap out is probably the Edge Pro. OFR's and SchallerFR's don't really look like they were made for the hole, but they will work.

I myself have a modified 320, it's probably the fastest guitar I've played. It has a better feel than a few JEM's I've played.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
yeah i wouldnt mess with the edge unless you have problems though. one of mine has the edge 3 and ive never had any problems out of it.
Quote by paranormal5150
the edge 3 is fine if you take care of it. I'd get the guitar and switch pickups.

+ lots

Get the guitar, switch pickups(i dont know which ones to reccomend cos i dont know what you're looking for tonewise if anything... ) and dont mess with the edge III unless you REALLY have to.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.