ok ,Does anybody know any good sites that sell leather or any good stuff like that vince neil dressed up in or slash, or C.C. Deville or anythhing 80's?Ive looked but i cant exactly find the right stuff.thanx beforehand.
You'll have to travel into the past- I don't think anyone sells or wears that anymore.

PVC is the new leather.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
why its a bit dodgy mate, gay wise
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
ugh your back axl-is-awesome....

shoulda stayed away man....shouldn't have come back...
why the hell get on here and run ur mouth.i dont get it.ur one of the biggest assholes on here and ive never done anything to u.what the hell!
Quote by Pat McRotch
ugh your back axl-is-awesome....

shoulda stayed away man....shouldn't have come back...

It's hardly called for, Paddy, even if he does wanna dress like a mong...
Quote by axl-is-awesome
why the hell get on here and run ur mouth.i dont get it.ur one of the biggest assholes on here and ive never done anything to u.what the hell!

If your going to reply learn to quote...and no need to hate man....
Quote by axl-is-awesome

pfft, get off if you can't stand a joke.

On a more serious note:
Did you maybe consider getting a leatherjacket and some sorn out jeans? It's not exactly the same, but it aims the same direction. I know a guy who always had leatherpants. They get very sweaty and nasty easily and they are not really cheap to begin with.