Right well I AM going to buy a zw-44 and dd-3 to enable to extend my horizions and be able to play pretty heavy stuff on my dsl 401, and also get some trippy sounds from the dd-3. Now the dd-6 is a bit expensive and i dont think i would use all the extra features. But this is where you guys come in... Could please tell me firstly wheres the cheapest, and most trusted sites to buy these from, i think ebay is cheapest theres is a zw-44 on for £54,99. And does anyone have these pedals, or tried them for an extended period of time, and thinks maybe other pedals would be better.

Thanks guys thats all i can think of for now
hmmm well I'm not much of a code talker but if what you're looking for is pedals then you could always check out musicians friend (pretty much the default online guitar store) but they would be more expensive because they're new. If you're wanting used then yeah you should just go ebay I'd say.
If you want the best delay pedal out there, get the line 6 DL4. It's rather pricey, I think it's about 100 pounds, but it had enough features to satisfy The Edge and about two other guitarists at the same time.

Plus, it has a built in looper.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
anyway thats outa my price range. But with the dd3 i could just turn it on on sustained notes and bends, so they echo/delay then turn it off?
I'm sure about your DD-3 question.

As for the ZW, if you have a DSL, don't buy the Zakk. Get a good overdrive to push the DSL harder. In fact, it should do those tones on its own.
hhhm but i heard the zakk was good for tightening up marshalls, but other pedals would you recommend?
also remember im using it on OD2 to drive the amp harder, other possiblities are tube zone and maxon 808 and ts9 turbo
For OD, I would suggest a Ibanez TS-9, very cheap pedal. It is great for any style, and really tightens up a driven Marshall. As far as delay pedals go, most of the good ones are really expensive. If you really want a cheap one, go with the DD-3..
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
for the delay im not looking for anything amazing just a pretty basic delay. And why the ts9?