im going to get a new car radio since mine doesnt work as well as it used to be
i was looking to spend around 100 dollars a little more but not by much

so i was looking around
circuitcity.com
brandsmart.com (on the offers)

this is the one from brandsmart i think on getting
http://www.brandsmartusa.com/ProductViewer.aspx?c=1005&m=0&sc=1035&pg=2&pgs=10&pid=31423&f=

this is the one form circuitcity.com
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Pioneer-DEH2000MP-Car-Stereo-DEH-2000MP/sem/rpsm/oid/201365/catOid/-13089/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

this is the other one from circuitycity
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/JVC-HD-Bluetooth-Ready-Car-Stereo-KD-G340/sem/rpsm/oid/203022/catOid/-13089/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

if you had to choose one which one of the 3 will you choose?

another question i have is if it is hard to install a car radio?
my sis told me that is plugging 2 cables and sliding damm thing on there
my friend told me something like that as well

my background with eletronics is pretty good
i know how to build a computer from scratch but im not too good in the aspects of cutting cables and soldering
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Better idea:

Have a friend steal your car radio, and file an insurance claim for it. When filling out the form, you'll see a little box that asks what the brand was, so they can get an estimate on how much it was worth. In the box, write "Rolex"

[/Ron White]
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I like the JVC one.

Make sure you already have or buy some nice speakers to go with it. Stock speakers won't do a decent stereo like those any justice at all.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Go for the JVC one from Circuit City, I got my Sony there. If you pay more than 100 bucks you get free instillation but you still have to pay out the ass for parts. Better than fucking up your car, though.
I suggest driving down to your local walmart and taking a look there. The first thing you should do is see how big the radio is, don't wanna have to carry some massive thing back to your car. Make sue its one you like, once you get it there is no bringing it back. Next, make sure nobody is around it would be embarrasing(sp?) getting caught. Smash the car window, maybe a round house kick, unlock the door get in and take it out. Run back to your car and get the **** outta there

There you go you now have a new, slightly used, car radio.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i got the kenswood

i went to circuit city they had some really nice stereos and i was tempted to buy one of those 150 but i had to say meh 100 is good enough.

they didn't had the jvc one so i had to buy the kenswood which was pretty good in price and features it costed 83 dollars with taxes

so tomorrow i have to see how the hell i put it in

circuit city was packed with people getting their stereo setup for their cars so i decided to buy one and set it up myself so it serves as a learning experience and in the future i know how to do it when i get a better car i can pimp it up

so tomorrow is going to be the big day since is 8:59pm now andi cant do it because of the room

i have to find some info in how the hell to set it up since some people told me stuff about the wiring harness and some other stuff i dint know about

but thanks for advice guys
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash