i need a guitar that is fast, has a floyd rose, emgs/seymor ducan picups and 24 frets

o yeah, under $800

any good guitars?

i ply metal and shred
Quote by shreddhed
i need a guitar that is fast, has a floyd rose, emgs/seymor ducan picups and 24 frets

I'm sorry but guitars don't move, thus making them not fast.
If you want an original floyd and active pu's than prepare yourself to safe some more money...
I would recommend a Schecter, not sure about prices but the C-1 FR or the C-1 Hellraiser FR would birth be perfect

C-1 FR=Seymour duncans, i think
Helraiser=EMG's 81/85
Quote by PrismGuitar4
I'm sorry but guitars don't move, thus making them not fast.

Smartass
A Jackson DKMG would be your best bet, imo.
Ibanez S seies. Idk what the number is, maybe 520. It has a locking trem thats better than an LFR, a nice neck, and decent pickups. Im thinking you would wanna replace em anyway. Or that Hellraiser FR someone mentioned before. Maybe look at some ESPs, like a good M or MH series.
Esp would best meet your requirements for the least amount of money.
ESP!!!! Amazing guitars for what your looking for, i got my LTD with EMG's and a set neck allows for amazing sustain and you can get all they way up the neck with nothing getting in your way. Got mine without trem cause i never use it for $670, but if you want the floyd rose theres one with all the same features for $699.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516684

Seriously recomend an LTD for you, if your not an ESP kind of guy then i recomend ibanez, they have some cheap ones. But beware! Because Ibanez only has Designed by EMG pick ups, not actual EMG's and the trem is an Edge III Pro or an Edge II and if your prepared to deal with them your more then welcome to waste your day tuning your guitar till you get the hang of it.

Or schecter is good i suppose, but i have never personally played one.

Hope I helped.