So on TV the other day the news said the police were looking for a suspect that's been robbing stores around here and they gave a sketch and description of "A short hispanic male, probably 5'3 to 5'5" that drives a pick up truck." And it made me laugh because there's millions of mexicans that fit that description

And then I thought how would the media describe a jew... I came up so far with

"Police are looking for a white looking male with a long nose that has never picked up a tab in his life and drives a sports car that turns on a dime and picks it up too."

I need more though...
Stereotype much? Is this even allowed? *reported*
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Jewish.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by TheQuailman
Remember the little bag of jew gold they always carry with them, preferably around the neck.

damn you, that's what i was thinking
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
hmm...no clue...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
you guys are d1cks

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
^ If police can use stereotypes to describe mexicans then I can use stereotypes to describe jews.

And it would be "Anti-Semitic" if I hated jews, not racist.

My best friend is a jew and I give him a hard-time about it all the time.
Yeah, the police wouldn't actually describe him as Jewish. Do they say Christian when they're after Christian suspects?

Quote by Dixie Whiskey
^ If police can use stereotypes to describe mexicans then I can use stereotypes to describe jews.

And it would be "Anti-Semitic" if I hated jews, not racist.

My best friend is a jew and I give him a hard-time about it all the time.

Well you shouldn't, nobody likes their beliefs being bashed. Stereotyping FTL, what religion are you? Would you like getting bashed for it?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
A username like Dixie_Whiskey sounds racist, anyway.

[EDIT]: Antisemitism is a form of racism. Kind of like how Thrash is a form of Metal.
The medium is the message!
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, the police wouldn't actually describe him as Jewish. Do they say Christian when they're after Christian suspects?

nope, but that's because there is no way to "look christian". Except for the pope.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
So on TV the other day the news said the police were looking for a suspect that's been robbing stores around here and they gave a sketch and description of "A short hispanic male, probably 5'3 to 5'5" that drives a pick up truck." And it made me laugh because there's millions of mexicans that fit that description

And then I thought how would the media describe a jew... I came up so far with

"Police are looking for a white looking male with a long nose that has never picked up a tab in his life and drives a sports car that turns on a dime and picks it up too."

I need more though...

I don't think the police were stereotyping Mexicans, thats just what the description was.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
hmm...all officers be on the look out for a 5'5-5'11 tan suspect with a large hook nose long forehead,curly hair,with a yamika..all officers are to throw all their change on the floor..it is likely they will go for it,if that doesnt work yell out HEY ITS MOSES lol
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
Quote by TheQuailman
nope, but that's because there is no way to "look christian". Except for the pope.

Look, at my profile picture. I have Jewish heritage. Can you tell?
throw a quarter in a dark alley and see how many come out, then take their picture, but be cautious, Jews can be quite the hostile creatures, especially when it comes to monetary issues.
curly haired pasty white person with big nose?

I can do it with any race! Look, rednecks:

Most likely blond/light brown haired person with pink complexion, probably fat.

This thread is pointless.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by TheQuailman

Oh believe me, you can definitely "look christian". What about all those people that wear shirts saying "I love Jesus" with the bumper stickers saying "What if your mom had aborted you?"
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

jesus christ, when did the pit start taking everything seriously? its an internet forum. NO ONE CARES. what is said here is pointless, meaningless, and usually doesn't convey the writer's true belifs. deal with it, or ignore it.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
jesus christ, when did the pit start taking everything seriously? its an internet forum. NO ONE CARES. what is said here is pointless, meaningless, and usually doesn't convey the writer's true belifs. deal with it, or ignore it.

I don't know if that means its okay to encourage stereotypes and racism.
^ Lets not forget that the Pit is the same place where anyone can make a thread about their best friend/Mom/Girlfriend dying and everyone will believe it.
Quote by TOcheesehead

I'm not going to ignore a stupid stereotyping hateful thread. Sure, you can say it's a joke, but jokes lead to hate.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
^ Lets not forget that the Pit is the same place where anyone can make a thread about their best friend/Mom/Girlfriend dying and everyone will believe it.

Hmm?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Yeah, I've never really been convinced by the whole "if I joke about it, its okay" mentality. People joked about black people in the 1920s all the time, but it was racist. We all know it was racist then. Why isn't stuff like that racist now? Because you don't think, or you don't care.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

Because they're true, and you're very unsympathetic.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Because they're true, and you're very unsympathetic.

lol yeah you're just gullible. You ever hear about that mother that made up a fake letter to Hanna Montana about her Husband and daughters father dying in Iraq. Turns out that was complete BS to get free Hanna Montana tickets.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Look, at my profile picture. I have Jewish heritage. Can you tell?

Actually, on the one of your face, you look very very Jewish. But then again, so am I.