If this isn't the right threat I'm sorry.

But just yesterday I was playing on my Epiphone Les Paul, when suddenly it stops and no sound is coming out of the amp except for static. I assumed it was the cable and tried a different one to see if that fixed it, but I get the same problem. I'm assuming its something with the outlet on my guitar. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?
Is it the amp? Try another guitar on the amp first. If not you might want to take your guitar to a tech.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
see if your cable is all the way plugged in your guitar or is plugged in the wrong place in the amp
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by stradivari310
Is it the amp? Try another guitar on the amp first. If not you might want to take your guitar to a tech.

Ive got an acoustic electric and that works just fine on my amp. So its not the amp or the cable. Im pretty sure its something to do with my guitar
Check and make sure the input jack is still soldered correctly.
Just take out the four screws where the jack plate is. Look for loose or detached wires.

It's a pretty easy fix, it just depends on how comfortable you are with a soldering iron.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
Check and make sure the input jack is still soldered correctly.
Just take out the four screws where the jack plate is. Look for loose or detached wires.

It's a pretty easy fix, it just depends on how comfortable you are with a soldering iron.

Thats what i was thinking about doing. Thanks alot, il check it out later tonight when i have more time.