See my profile for the song, I played and recorded it with my band today, we should be laying down the vocals in the next two weeks. Thanks for any help/crit you can offer.

P.S Happy to give opinions on others'!
I really liked it. Good energy, and upbeat. Nice guitar playing. The solo comes in great and sounds perfect for the song. The only problem I can really see at all is the guitar and drums aren't 100% tight. Sounds good as it is, but if you were considering rerecording it at any point, keep that in mind. Kudos, mate.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794936

-Dan
Firstly, I'd say that was hard rock rather than metal. Load and Re-Load compared with Master of Puppets.

Second of all, it was pretty excellent. Well written; I liked the funky drum & bass sections, with the sudden pickup as the guitar blasts the door down I'd suggest you get a singer and laid down some vocals.
Thanks for the kind words, as I said in my first post the singer in our band should be recording the vocals within the next two weeks.
Your guitar playing is excellent, and as said before its hard rock rather than metal really. Nice solo man good taste and not too flashy.

Your bass player sounds very good but your drummer seems to have some timing issues. which is a shame cos you guys have a cool sound.

This will sound alot better once the vocals are laid down.

Overall 6/10

Crit mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793811
Fender P Bass Mex

Guitar Set Up
Fender Strat Mex (Modded)
Toadwords Leo Jr
Vox Wah V847
Electro Harmonix LBP-1
Line 6 FM4
Boss DD-20
TC Electronic Tuner
Orange Tiny Terror(ist)

Check out my band
www.asparagusnow.com
Yeah, I like the riffs here but your drummer is a serious problem. The constant timing issues kinda ruin the song. The mixing and the sound quality are pretty good. Nice solo too! I like the songwriting here but you could improve the actual playing. Keep it up!

Check out mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792417
That was fairly impressive. As someone else mentioned, it was more hard rock than metal. In all, it was some simple it was awesome. I love the way the guitar solo screamed in there. Didn't expect to hear it at all, and it was an amazing was to end the sng

Well done
Quote by Stratwizard
Yeah, I like the riffs here but your drummer is a serious problem. The constant timing issues kinda ruin the song. The mixing and the sound quality are pretty good. Nice solo too! I like the songwriting here but you could improve the actual playing. Keep it up!

Check out mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792417

Really? I listened to it again and looked for things you mentioned, and I couldn't find any really major issues. I mean its pretty syncopated, would it be better if we kept him on more of a leash?
i agree with stratwizard the drummer does have timing issues at first i thought he was brilliant and playing notes off the beats but then as it got further on he was just out of time, sometimes with his fills, sometimes with his hats. bass guitar is nicely mixed but maybe lacking a bit of level, guitars have a nice tone to them and cut through well without losing their weight. my big problem with this is the panning, the hats are coming in on my left (just checked my headphones to see if they were on backwards...) is your drummer a leftie? either way its kinda disconcerting. its one of those things when you are so used to hearing hats on the right, whether your drummer is a leftie or not your ears dont like hearing things they arent accustomed to. last thing is at the beginning and end of the song cut off the parts where your mics have been left running, makes it sound more polished. anyway good song
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
I liked it a lot. I like that you let the guitar fade out and it was just bass and drums going at it for a while - it was a nice touch. Also the part where the the drums start and it goes into the heavy bit. Though I don't care for the St. Anger style snare sound in that section, but that's not a big deal and it's short. Keep jamming you guys will tighten up in time. And it sounds like metal to me...
Quote by GoDrex
I liked it a lot. I like that you let the guitar fade out and it was just bass and drums going at it for a while - it was a nice touch. Also the part where the the drums start and it goes into the heavy bit. Though I don't care for the St. Anger style snare sound in that section, but that's not a big deal and it's short. Keep jamming you guys will tighten up in time. And it sounds like metal to me...

Electric Drumkit i'm afraid

Quote by notonlybutalso
i agree with stratwizard the drummer does have timing issues at first i thought he was brilliant and playing notes off the beats but then as it got further on he was just out of time, sometimes with his fills, sometimes with his hats. bass guitar is nicely mixed but maybe lacking a bit of level, guitars have a nice tone to them and cut through well without losing their weight. my big problem with this is the panning, the hats are coming in on my left (just checked my headphones to see if they were on backwards...) is your drummer a leftie? either way its kinda disconcerting. its one of those things when you are so used to hearing hats on the right, whether your drummer is a leftie or not your ears dont like hearing things they arent accustomed to. last thing is at the beginning and end of the song cut off the parts where your mics have been left running, makes it sound more polished. anyway good song

I'm afraid it's an Electric Drumkit, so the recording was done with a DI (1/4" Jack). Our drummer is just like any other drummer and the kit was set up normally...Maybe ill try to pan the kit slightly right or something. You're right about the end and beginning hum, I will cut those bits off.
Thanks for the cirt on mine dude. This sounds really good man, I can't give ya a definite answer without the vocals but I'll tell you the instruments sound really tight, especially the drum fills.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
haha thank you so much for crtting my jazz song.
this is a really cool song, at least the start of one, depending on what the vocals are going to be like its probably more of a hard rock song. but a very enjoyable one. there really is nothing i can say to improve it, as it was a great job that y'all have done. excpet there are times when the drummer falls out of the pocket. i am interested in hearing this with vocals, so keep me psted and let me hear the finished product.