Good music, right? Or am I the only one that thinks this?

If you do like either one of these, which do you think is better?
I'll go with Ben Folds Five just because I think "Brick" is a masterpiece. However, I would much rather see Ben on tour by himself and the musical work on Rockin the Suburbs was pretty superb (That was a pretty good rhyme on my part).
I agree that Ben Folds Five was better, but I'd rather see them than just Ben, because I heard that Robert was awesome live. Plus, he's a beast on the bass.

(And yes, lovely rhyme)
Well what I meant to say was not that I would want to see Ben working by himself, but I enjoy alot of the collaborations that come together because he is a solo artist, but I have never heard anything but rave reviews of Ben Folds Five on tour.
I must say i prefer the Ben Folds Five stuff but that is not to say that i dislike his solo work, what i do hate though, is the fact that most people only know of him cos he covered that Dr. Dre song... grrr
Quote by stomhawki
I must say i prefer the Ben Folds Five stuff but that is not to say that i dislike his solo work, what i do hate though, is the fact that most people only know of him cos he covered that Dr. Dre song... grrr

Heh, he's been told not to play it at the show I'm going to Saturday at a local college. I just hope he plays "Smoke".
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
/\ I've never seen him live
I guess he'd be more likely to do more of his recent stuff though as opposed to old material like "smoke."
can't wait to see him at bonnaroo. i've only heard bf5 stuff though it's pretty good.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Yeah, I saw him yesterday, he didn't play "Smoke" But he did play "Brick" and "Army" which was cool. He also played some stuff that's going to be on the new album which is going to be awesome. Also, before he played "Bitches Ain't ****" he said,"Before we play this, I would like so say that it's ridiculous that anyone would take this seriously." I bet the admins were pissed.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ