Jeeves hasn't existed for years now. Its just Ask.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
ΔMi−1 = −αΣn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[n−1]]

This one's way more confusing cuz it's not formated. But I can tell you what some of the individual parts mean. Not the equation as a whole, but some. The triangle thing is the Greek letter "delta", which means "change in (variable)". So there it means "the change in the inverse of 'Mi'". I dunno if the a (alpha) means anything or if it's just a variable. The E lookin thing is "sigma", and indicates summation, which I won't bother explaining. The rest of it's too confusing to explain on here. Not that what I've said so far makes any sense either. Yeah, it's pretty much a bunch of crap, unless it's some crazy formula for the end of the universe or something that I've never seen. I'm only in calculus, so I'm not really sure
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
I know where jeeves is buried if anyone's interested, he gave me results that did not please me, so I hit him in the head with a shovel
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
I always pictured jeeves looking like a little mexican elf who eats bits of fake information from obscure corners of the internet then craps then out and throws them at you like an angry midget who devoted himself to a life as a hermit, only to have his shack torn down to build a shopping center
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Quote by jacobs
I always pictured jeeves looking like a little mexican elf who eats bits of fake information from obscure corners of the internet then craps then out and throws them at you like an angry midget who devoted himself to a life as a hermit, only to have his shack torn down to build a shopping center

then he wouldn't be pronounced "gee-vs" but rather "Che-fes" with a guttural "ch"

EDIT: on topic, does it perhaps have anything to do with this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KMFxzA_Lk
Quote by jacobs

I started reading that and I was like "this guys gonna make himself look like a dumbass"... turns out you made me laugh instead kudos
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
^I think I accomplished both of those things in one fell swoop

edit: btw I've been needing to change my sig so... sig'd!
Last edited by jacobs at Feb 23, 2008,
Quote by CoreysMonster
then he wouldn't be pronounced "gee-vs" but rather "Che-fes" with a guttural "ch"

EDIT: on topic, does it perhaps have anything to do with this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KMFxzA_Lk

Hahah well it's that song
But it's a geometric series, i was just wondering whether or not it stood for anything, rather than a conversation about ask jeeves

But neeeeeeeevermind it was just a whimsy
Quote by CoreysMonster

The face at 5:36 is pretty damn awesome

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.