This is one of the sexiest guitars I've seen in a long time. I'm looking to get my own 7 (my brother has an Ibanez RG7321) and I'm totally addicted to them now.

I saw the Agile on a site called RondoMusic I think, and it looks absolutely fantastic. I'm very tempted to order it, but I was just wondering if anyone here had played it and if I could get any opinions?

The price isn't an issue because its very cheap, and I play shred and metal. I like the 7321 a lot, so how does the Agile compare to that?

The only problem I can see is shipping. I like in the UK, so it doesn't look as if I'll be able to play one first. But if I'm confident enough that it'll suit me, I'll take the risk.

Thanks a lot guys.

Tom.
ok i have not played this particular model but i have an Agile AL-3100 and a 3 string septor and trust me these have amazing quality. agile makes amazing guitars for a very affordable price. hope that helps
Quote by bWsWwrestler
ok i have not played this particular model but i have an Agile AL-3100 and a 3 string septor and trust me these have amazing quality. agile makes amazing guitars for a very affordable price. hope that helps

Cheers, that does help
Tom you will not be let down my Agiles quality.. They make very good stuff!

I had a AL-3100, I wish I didn't have to sell it but the money helped me get a 5150 so I'm not complaining.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

There's an agile thread running around here somewhere.

Might want to run a search on it, should be quite a few guys there who can help you out.

I wouldn't mind owning the silverburst 3100LP MOP inlays. It would bring me one step closer to Adam Jones rig.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio