**** Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Individuals have sovereign power over their property. I have no problem with an organization hosting a blacks only event, just as I support the right of that same organization to bar blacks from one of their events.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Those spitefull ni bastards.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Archeo Avis
Individuals have sovereign power over their property. I have no problem with an organization hosting a blacks only event, just as I support the right of that same organization to bar blacks from one of their events.

In a country that was ravaged by aparheid, what... 14 years ago now? Is this not a step backwards. **** its several step backwards.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Archeo Avis

+1

it's only illegal in a public forum or by a government entity.
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Quote by The Undead
In a country that was ravaged by aparheid, what... 14 years ago now? Is this not a step backwards. **** its several step backwards.

Yes it is, but racist stupidity is still a right.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis

Saying that means that it is also okay for a restaurant owner or a movie theater owner to keep blacks from entering those places. If a racist white man has sovereign power over his property, he can be as Jim Crow as he wants, according to what you said.
The medium is the message!
All I know is that I'm leaving SA soon. Very soon. Before we have more apes in power.
Quote by clapton-floyd
The former.
That particular person, jacob zuma, who has been charged with both fraud and rape.
Quote by clapton-floyd
Quote by The Undead
All I know is that I'm leaving SA soon. Very soon. Before we have more apes in power.

*kicks feet up*
*opens bag of crisps*
*prepares to watch flame fest*
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by The Rambler
Saying that means that it is also okay for a restaurant owner or a movie theater owner to keep blacks from entering those places. If a racist white man has sovereign power over his property, he can be as Jim Crow as he wants, according to what you said.

It is. Private establishments can discriminate as they please.
Quote by Archeo Avis

Can't they get sued though?
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Quote by kurush
Can't they get sued though?

Yes, much in the same way that you could executed under the Khmer Rouge for having an education.
It is kind of weird?

When ever something stupidly racist comes up that an race does (no offence but a percentage of white people) jump on it like a fat kid on cake.Most of them feel it is their right to spit out something racially insulting toward a whole race?

The people in that story don't speak for every Africa American?

I'm not saying all white people do this but a percentage of them do.I think that people (white,black,asian,and etc) should insult the "people" not the race, that did it IMO.
The people in that story don't speak for every Africa American?

Nor do the people in this thread speak for every white person. Stop making ridiculous generalization. Adding some "well, a percentage..." qualifier doesn't make your statement any less moronic.

Well, I know not all black people are dirty ******s, but a percentage of them...
Quote by Archeo Avis

Your argument stands on "moral" grounds, not on current law, correct? As far as I'm aware (and correct me if I'm wrong), here in the US at least restaurants and stores are considered public places and, as such, cannot discriminate based on race.
[SIZE=
I think this is fair enough, we whites do tend to eat all the good buffet food .

EDIT: and yes in the US it is illegal to segregate places according to the civil rights act ^
Last edited by kaptink at Feb 23, 2008,
I think we've all learned a lesson here, It only counts as racism or bigotry if your a white male.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.