I was looking at the Blackheart little giant and the Palomino series, are there any other great little amps?

I'm really looking for a good rock tone(acdc, led zep, queen) and good cleans as well.

i don't really have a choice other than low watt amps.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Orange Tiny Terror (its kinda pricey though). The palomino series is pretty nice as well, but i think the Tiny Terror sounds the best.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
i was really looking at the tiny terror, but i hear it's actually pretty loud. what are some low watt but quality cabs i could put it through that wouldn't get me complaints from people in nearby rooms?

still, any other low watt amps?
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
The Palomino V8 would get the job done. Along with your Pod XT Live, you can get the tones you're looking for.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Yeah if you want to spend more there are some higher end low wattage amps.

Just some other options for you include
-Peavey Valveking Royal 8
-Carvin Vintage 16/5 (It has 16w and 5w output modes)
-Smaller Fenders (Champ 600, Super Champ XD, etc)
The Orange Tiny Terror is NOT a bedroom practise amp.

I'd consider the Blackheart or the Epiphone Valve Jr. myself. I have the Valve Jr and it sounds fantastic when cranked, but I've also heard great things about the Blackheart. Give them a play and see which you like the sound of better.
The Tiny Terror can quite easily be used as a bedroom practice amp, with it's 7W/15W attenuator. It may be a bit louder than a Blackheart or a VJ, but it also gives you the potential for practicing with drums, maybe even small gigs. It also has the upside of blowing the Blackheart, VJ, and Palomino out of the water, tonally.
Quote by SomeDude49
i was really looking at the tiny terror, but i hear it's actually pretty loud. what are some low watt but quality cabs i could put it through that wouldn't get me complaints from people in nearby rooms?

still, any other low watt amps?

I own a TT and it CAN get loud but it can also play very quiet (which is awesome). I would hook it up to an Avatar 1x12 cabinet (great value and quality cabinets). Search for avatar speakers on google to find their site.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Khann
The Orange Tiny Terror is NOT a bedroom practise amp.

I'd consider the Blackheart or the Epiphone Valve Jr. myself. I have the Valve Jr and it sounds fantastic when cranked, but I've also heard great things about the Blackheart. Give them a play and see which you like the sound of better.

Ok buddy well, mine is sitting right next to me in my bedroom and my parents aren't pissed off so that tells me that it IS a bedroom amp.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
The Tiny Terror can quite easily be used as a bedroom practice amp, with it's 7W/15W attenuator. It may be a bit louder than a Blackheart or a VJ, but it also gives you the potential for practicing with drums, maybe even small gigs. It also has the upside of blowing the Blackheart, VJ, and Palomino out of the water, tonally.

Even the Valve Jr. is a little too loud for everyday bedroom practise when cranked I find. My neighbours complain a lot.
Quote by Khann
Even the Valve Jr. is a little too loud for everyday bedroom practise when cranked I find. My neighbours complain a lot.

Pretty much any amp, other than a 5-15 watt solid state, will piss off your neighbors if you crank it.
Quote by Khann

Yeah but you NEED to crank a VJ for good tones and overdrive, you have a gain control on the TT.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
What about the Nano thingy?`
It's like 1W and I've heard it's amazing.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795000 Check here for some answers
I would say that 5 watters are still VERY loud, and the TT is VERY loud, they're really good amps though.
Maybe a blackheart/EVJ with an OD? The Blackheart starts overdriving about noon which really is a little loud for 'bedroom volumes'.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by SG6578
Yeah but you NEED to crank a VJ for good tones and overdrive, you have a gain control on the TT.

Ok fair call, yeah.
You NEED to crank a VJ for good overdrive; however, I find that the cleans are quite nice, even when I keep it below 9 o'clock. (uber-quiet)
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.