On my Squier Strat the lower 3 string (EAD) makes an annoying buzz whenever I strum it, and I looked up what to do online, nothing really helped, I thought maybe there was something wrong with the bridge, but now I'm thinking maybe the strings were put in wrong or something, can anyone help me?
Well it's a Squire for one, therefore at a more "budget" quality. It's the strings, string tension/bridge, or (smallest chance) the neck/nut.

Are the strings factory or did you change them?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I tried to change the strings myself, but I couldn't do it, so I had someone else do it. Sounds pretty pathetic.
You could try raising those strings at the bridge, but like people say Squiers are cheap and cheerful, so it could be anything! Can you hear the buzz through the amp? If not I'd recommend leaving it alone for now.
Then the strings may be at a lower gauge. Do you have the guitar's little booklet? It generally says what string gauges they ship with. Anything lower may vibrate too much in the nut, and buzz, so check that out first.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Mr E
You could try raising those strings at the bridge, but like people say Squiers are cheap and cheerful, so it could be anything! Can you hear the buzz through the amp? If not I'd recommend leaving it alone for now.

Yes I can hear the buzz through the amp, and when it's not plugged in.
Quote by Chris_Parker
Then the strings may be at a lower gauge. Do you have the guitar's little booklet? It generally says what string gauges they ship with. Anything lower may vibrate too much in the nut, and buzz, so check that out first.

I don't have a booklet for the guitar, it was given to me by my older sister's ex-boyfriend, so yeah...
Well then try higher/thicker strings. I'm not saying 60s, though I do like the Boomers, but I'm assuming you have pretty low gauge. What kind of strings do you have?
Quote by Pauldapro
Yeah, those are good, but pretty thin. Next time try Regular Slinky or something, that's what I use.
Quote by Pauldapro
I find most strats (Fender or Squier) will sit pretty well with 9-42's. They just suit the scale of the neck. If you have these and it's buzzing, try taking it to a guitar shop and see if they can sort it out for you. It's most likely a set up issue. That's all I've got.

Good luck!
Yeah, I think my preferences are coming out a bit too much here.
Quote by Pauldapro