alright, so i'm moving on from a crappy Yamaha GA-10

Ive done a lot of looking and testing and im stuck on the decision on whether to get the Vox AD50VT or the Roland Cube 30X....

Was considering a line 6 spider 3 75, but tried it and didn't really like it

im not concerned about the watt difference, jus which is better for general Metal/ Hard Punk...
assuming the ad50 sounds the same as the valvetronix i tried (can't remember the model, it was one of the smaller ones, though), i'd rather have the cube for metal.

not too sure about hard punk.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok, thanks, thinking again, basically anything under rock i would say id be playing, when i get my new Schecter
you'd probably need to try them. for me, anyway, the vox is better for not-too-heavy rock, with the cube taking over for heavier stuff. really depends on your preference, and what type of rock you mostly play.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i say the CUBE is betor for what you just mentioned

but i wouldnt buy it if i were you

hell i say your ganna spend about 320 on a cube
a bettor way to get the best sound for what your looking for id say
is getting a used Valveking and a Metal Muff
it would probly cost around the ball park of 350-420
but its worth the extra couple bucks

right there you got the best combination of an amp and a pedal for what your lookinh for for a really cheap price
^ also a good call. though isn't the valveking 112 $420 new? might be more than a "few bucks" more. oh, i just saw you said "used". fair enough.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ive never owned one to tell you the trough but i got one friend that has one he gigs and ****
and thats what hes got a valveking and a metal muff
and then after hes finnished the other punk kids get on with there **** wich is a spider 3 half stack they start playing and all of a sudden the atmosphere changes what once used
to be ,heavy,thick, and slick
turns to thin, loud, and noisy
hmmmmmm, me thinks ill try out the Roland cube again, and compare the variety of tones.
the reason (among others) i decided against the spider is cos the emg's im getting give the processors a brain-****
suit yourself dont say i didnt tell you so
5 or 6 months form now when your ears develop and leave you craving for more