My Xbox just got the red ring of death, wtf am i supposed to do?
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Call customer support, they'll tell you how to mail it back, and they'll send you a refurbished one (not your original) for free in 4-6 weeks.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
go outside

but seriously, send it back to the shop? or miccrosoft, or try the whole doo-hickey with swtiching it off/on, and checking thats all the scart and power cables are plugged in and such
1. Buy a PS3
2. Have fun in "The only gaming thread" or "Next gen console thread"

/thread
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by C O B H C
1. Open nearest window.
2. Toss Xbox 360 out of said window.

Yeah, minus.

Call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (I'm pretty sure that's the number) and ask for a repair.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by andyscoot
go outside

but seriously, send it back to the shop? or miccrosoft, or try the whole doo-hickey with swtiching it off/on, and checking thats all the scart and power cables are plugged in and such

Says the person who is also on the internet.

But yeah. take the hard drive out, unplug everything, and let it sit for a day or so. That fixed mine, but then i got a system error. woooo!
F.U.B.A.R.
1. Call Xbox customer support
2. Wait 30-40 minutes on the line
3. Listen to Xbox support tell you you'll need to send it off to be repaired
4. Send off Xbox
5. Wait 5 weeks for Microsoft to send you a replacement because the original is ****ed

Thats what I did anyway.
Quote by Liam4
1. Call Xbox customer support
2. Wait 30-40 minutes on the line
3. Listen to Xbox support tell you you'll need to send it off to be repaired
4. Send off Xbox
5. Wait 5 weeks for Microsoft to send you a replacement because the original is ****ed

Thats what I did anyway.

Don't forget the 15% chance of the new one ****ing up too.
Stop hatin' the 360, if you have a warranty, go get a new one.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
You should by a Wii
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Don't forget the 15% chance of the new one ****ing up too.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on that...
Quote by MetalHead73
Says the person who is also on the internet.

But yeah. take the hard drive out, unplug everything, and let it sit for a day or so. That fixed mine, but then i got a system error. woooo!

your sarcasm detector is broke, get it fixed, nao
I'd rather kill myself then play something other than a 360! Give me halo or give me death!
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
ok this is what i did when my xbox f'ed up. first, find a bag to put the xbox in. then you carry it to 107th and western. from here, your gunna walk, and eventually you'll see an alley to the left. walk down this alley, counting the dumpsters to your right. after the 6th dumpster, your gunna have to make a right down the damp gangway, not the dry one. knock on the second door to your left to the tune of the song nothing else matters by metallica. now your gunna see a man named hernandez with a handlebar mustache answer the door. you give the xbox to him and then your going to have to do some things your not gunna be proud of. afterwards he'll give you a towel to clean the fluids/rectum blood. Your gunna wait about a week and a half, and you'll get a phone call from hernandez. go back to the place i explained earlier to retrieve your xbox. when you get there, you'll have to go through everything again, and eventually you'll get your xbox back, unfixed. its at this point that you head over to your local bestbuy and get a PS3. problem solved.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Quote by pinksalmon
I'd rather kill myself then play something other than a 360! Give me halo or give me death!

Halo? *laughs* I know Xbox fanatics and wholly agree with them in saying: Halo is crap. Alright, the graphics are pretty and the online play is pretty good, but it's nowhere near as engaging as the likes of Call Of Duty 4.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
1.make thread in the pit about xbox
2. wait for ridiculous respones
3.??????
4.Profit

seriously thoigh.I don't haeb n xobox

ihave beer