im wanting to sell this jackson because i dont like it that much. i got it dec. 13 and i played it here and there but i dont really want it. its in very good shape. im looking to sell it or trade it. trades would most like ne thing aorund and esp, shecter,i banez. . i also have a yamah classical guitar that i got for xmas that i never play will sell that for 150. people talk to me so we can work out some deals thanks.

will have pics up soon
Last edited by heybabby1 at Feb 23, 2008,
how bout u trade me the jackson and cash for my xiphos
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
is that the halo one cuz thats way to much money for me. but if it is a normal xiphos i would consider it.
Last edited by heybabby1 at Feb 23, 2008,
I would really like to see that Jackson. I have an Ibanez RG270DX. It has an X2N in the bridge and stock for the middle singlecoil and stock neck humbucker. All hardware and pain is black. I can have pictures up tonite.
Quote by heybabby1
is that the halo one cuz thats way to much money for me. but if it is a normal xiphos i would consider it.

yea its the halo 1. but luckily i may have found an actual buyer
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
im mgith have pic up today. but still looking for a good trade cuz i spent 600$ looking for somthing around that rang or a bit less
obviously i'll need to see some pics first,
but i'll trade you my Schecter A-7 Avenger Elite for it. it's mahogany w/ a maple neck and rosweood board. All the electronics inlcuding pickups, pots, switch, and jack have been professionally re-done. It has a Dimarzio D-Activator 7 bridge pickup and a Dimarzio PAF-7 neck pickup
sweet im jstu waiting fo r the camera it is gonan be great but everything worls and all
Quote by heybabby1

im only asking 800$ now. so if ur still interested hit me up
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
where do you live if you live close how about an Ibanez V blade for the Jackson in a straight up trade.