Hi guys,

for anyone who has watched it,how does it end?

It would seem that there is supposed to be more to the film than there is, but mine ends with the bloke having commited suicide in the bathtub.

Is this the end or have i got a dud?

thanks

db
yeah, there's a part 2. it's probably the worst ending possible, i think. just because it's not half as scary as the clown.
Maybe its on Youtube? Thats weird though, you should have gotten 2 parts. Its pretty lengthy, but definitely a good film to watch.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Just FYI: book>movie
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I think its a double sided disc, we had the exact same problem with our film, we never saw the second half but my mate told me after the party we forgot the second half! Try that. Or not, if you want to keep your sanity, I can't still walk past drains with the same sense of safety anymore
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Is it a double sided disc? If not, you either unknowingly bought the first disc only, or the shop screwed you over.

And yes, Book > Movie
Just read the damn book.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I saw that movie when I was five, and it ****ed up some of my childhood
For years I was afraid of flushing the toilet without some demonic clown rising from it (
OMG!! It was a double sided disc. I didnt even realise that was possible.

Thanks guys.

Oh and ive got the book two and am a little way through. Its good so far lol.

Anyway thankyou again, i thought that id been raped by HMV lol.
Quote by Nick-o-rama
I saw that movie when I was five, and it ****ed up some of my childhood
For years I was afraid of flushing the toilet without some demonic clown rising from it (

I used to watch that movie every day when I was that age, which is most likely why I be'z a crazy bitch. Still one of my favs.

Long story short: they all reunite to kill Pennywise. Black dude gets shanked by that school bully guy and ends up in the hospital so he doesn't go with the gang to kill the monster. Pennywise morphs into a freaky ass spider, kills Eddie, gets killed. Bill saves his woman from the monster and she's all ****ed up and mute. (She gets better though) Ben and whatshername end up together. Ends with Bill writing the story and getting his bitch to talk again. YAAAY

aaand that's pretty much it.

Edit: Damn you got the DVD, I wrote all that for nothing.
Quote by metal4life592
Just FYI: book>movie

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Or, if we're being technical, the keys right from under my fingers.