Page 1 of 3
iunno, she just told me on the phone, and said its either a tumour or appendix, her family thinks its a tumour, she aint sure, nd shes goin to the hospital tm , im scared as FUUUUUUUUUUUCK now because what if its a cancerous tumour? nd i ****in love her right to death, pit, what do i do?

edit; please no BULL**** answers that are sexuall related, lolcats related or anything stupid like that
There's not much you can do really, just let her know you're there for her by visiting her in the hospital and pray that she gets better soon.

I hope she gets well.
what you do is press R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up and voila

ALL WEAPONS!!!!!!!

anyways...i feel for you man.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by Jean Claude Van
Why are you asking the pit?

+1

But seriously, thats horrible, hope she gets through
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
I hope she gets better
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Cameronrobson
Pray for her.

We'll do too.
My condolences.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

im scared as hell, idunno i just thought maybe the pit would come through with a miracle >.> thx guys.
Pray for her and make sure her last moments are her best.

The bouncy green smily face says: "Click me or I will eat your face."

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock thank you.
If you love rock add this to your signature.
Quote by f'n_wanker
what you do is press R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up and voila

ALL WEAPONS!!!!!!!

GTA Vice City cheat right?

But seriously, I'm sorry for you. I lost me mum and grandmother to cancer.
Just hope its her appendix.

And I love how people have already assumed she's going to die, it might be nothing, try not to panic too much.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Jean Claude Van
Why are you asking the pit?

This place isn't what the stereotypical view of 4chan is anymore

Sorry to hear about it TS, hope she's alright
Quote by f'n_wanker

ALL WEAPONS!!!!!!!

I think R1 R2 L1 X left down right up left down right up would work better. It's the health code.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by aaron addicott
im scared as hell, idunno i just thought maybe the pit would come through with a miracle >.> thx guys.

Honestly, as bad as the pit is, nobody is going to write " pwned " if something like this happens.

EDIT: Just read the guy above me, I'm wrong.
two and a half men.
Quote by f'n_wanker

ALL WEAPONS!!!!!!!

lmao, GTA:VC
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
im like losen it, like, i feel so like, helpless, well i am but i wish i could do somethin, like seriously i hate this feeling , never had it before >.>
just try realizing that everything bad comes to something good
realize that every day may be your last, or her last
she could get killed in a traffic accident (how ironic would that be..)

till she's here, you both need to be strong
enjoy your life and never regret, try taking the good out of everything
believe me, I know how you feel
people think they are very strong, but sometimes, it just overwhelms them

good luck
Yeah, there isnt much to do but wish her the best and try to be there for her when she needs it the most. Hang in there.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by HaKattack
I think R1 R2 L1 X left down right up left down right up would work better. It's the health code.

touche.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
when my mom gets home in about an hour, me and her are gonna go pick her up, nd its gonna be the first time we got too see eachother all week, so i want tit to be nice, she told me not to worry nd made me sound like im crazy aha, but iunno i hope i dont like start cryin randomly or somethin, like, iunno, i hope she gets better but still the thought of it
She'll most likely be fine, you know. Just be extra nice to her and make sure you're okay too. Good luck
even if it aint(cancerous), i still have a knack for gettin worked up and worryed, like, even if it isnt cancerous, the surgery nd stuff. iunno im just scared like, right to death.
Pray for her, and get a church to pray for her. There's power is numbers, especially in prayer.
Just stay strong for her. Show her that you know she'll get better, don't let her think any differently. I'll pray for her, hope she'll get better. My condolences.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Cameronrobson
Honestly, as bad as the pit is, nobody is going to write " pwned " if something like this happens.

EDIT: Just read the guy above me, I'm wrong.

Me? I was just correcting that other fool.
<Han> I love Hitler
Anyone would be scared in your shoes, and I hope everything turns out all right.

Would you let us know if anything happens?
Quote by aaron addicott
i feel so like, worthless and helpless atm. >.>

You're not worthless. As has been said, she could probably use your support right now.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by aaron addicott
i feel so like, worthless and helpless atm. >.>

Just remember that you will do what you can. That's all you can do.
What can you do? Short of learning how to emit ionizing radiation, there's not a lot you can do...

Sucks to be you though, she has my good wishes.
Funny words.
yeah, would it be appropriate to ask her if she wants me to go to the hospital tm? .. were going skating tommorrow anyways, but i dont wanna be like, iunno
Quote by aaron addicott
yeah, would it be appropriate to ask her if she wants me to go to the hospital tm? .. were going skating tommorrow anyways, but i dont wanna be like, iunno

You don't ask, you go. If she tells you to go, then you insist you stay, and if she still tells you to go, then go. She'll feel 1000000x better.
she has to go to the pronvincial capital of nova scotia (halifax,if any fellow canadians are reading this and are from around the martimes your probabley thinkin "well no ****") for the hospital up there that deals with this kinda stuff, but iunno, then ill feel like so distant from her
Page 1 of 3