So I redone my whole rig with planet wave cables... with the 24k gold ends. I never thought cables would make this big of a difference but wow... it helped feedback I got no static. Plus I get them really cheap.... My friend owns a music store and replaces them with the lifetime warranty even if i step on them and tear them up! I never have to buy cables again which is why I went for them. The doubled up speaker cable is bad ass too. Just felt like posting this because I see a lot of post where people think cables don't matter and even I thought that but you do notice a tone difference and clarity with good cables. Plus these have a switch on them where you can turn them off if you are switching guitars without turning your amp off so you don't get all that noise.
yeah cables make a big diffrence
i use to use this cheap ass Radion shack one for 3 months before my cat bit trough it
then i got one of the noise reduction ones or some **** from guitar center
and came back home pluged it in and was like what
what the **** is this a diffrent guitar
its funny how a descent cable improves your sound so much
yeah these are the noise reduction ones. I like it a lot. Plus the fact that for the rest of my life i dont have to buy cables. can't beat that.
I agree man, your choice of planet waves cables was a good one as well, they're great. Really tough, lifetime warranty. I prefer the regular ones though, I just wouldn't trust the switch on the circuit breakers...hate for it to go bad during a set.

The gold plating wears off over time, it's no big deal, gold isn't much better than silver and nickel anyways, just slightly.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
well the only one i have with the circuit breaker is the one connected to my guitar and i have some other cables not in use to incase something did happen. But I do like it because i switch guitars two times during a show and theres always that loud popping stuff. I mean you can put the amp on standby but most of us just say screw it during a show lol. The speaker cable is amazing. those regular speaker cables just look weak. this one is like two cables in one. Just feels durable and seems like I have a tigheter sound.
Quote by paranormal5150
well the only one i have with the circuit breaker is the one connected to my guitar and i have some other cables not in use to incase something did happen. But I do like it because i switch guitars two times during a show and theres always that loud popping stuff. I mean you can put the amp on standby but most of us just say screw it during a show lol. The speaker cable is amazing. those regular speaker cables just look weak. this one is like two cables in one. Just feels durable and seems like I have a tigheter sound.

more signal = bigger EQ and larger input signal = more drive, harmonics, and tone = easier playing.

I'm using monster speaker cables at the moment, a band left em at the place where we had the show, I figured I might as well use it. I'll probably switch that out with planet waves though.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
and plus i think there bettor than those gold ones or whatever that cost like a bill or something because as soon as that gold wears of youve got nothing else but and overpriced **** cable

im talking about those gold jacks from some other company
24k or some****
these are 24k gold... but like i said friend owns a music store. 10 bucks for a 10 foot for me... lol I think normally they are much more than that.
I've never noticed much difference in cables. I always try to keep everything as short as possible to save any tone loss if there is anyway.
Yeah, the problem is the price.

Two daisy chain cables cost £30.

JESUS CHRIST. £30!
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
i got the same cables earlier this week. the amount of buzz my signal got was reduced immensely. In addition the signal quality improved slightly. Plus they seemed built like a tank. Well worth the 35 bucks.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
I've got two 10 footers. One I've had for a few months, works great, no complaints at all. I bought a new one just this afternoon, DOA. I'll have to take it back to the store and exchange it. I'm so glad I bought it on the OTHER side of the city, lol.
My Gear:
'05 ESP LTD EC-400
'67 Gibson ES-120T (Original)
'05 Vox AD30VT
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb Black Face (Original)
Quote by Silky Smooth
I've never noticed much difference in cables. I always try to keep everything as short as possible to save any tone loss if there is anyway.

It depends what cables you've used before the planet waves cables. If you use some really really cheap cables that come with a kit guitar, ernie ball cables, or the fender california cables and under in comparison to planet waves cables, with a tube amp you should notice a difference. If you were using DiMarzio cables, you won't notice a difference, they're both really good.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio