Well, I've been playing since the 6th January this year.
That's about 1 and a half month.
In that amount of time, I've learned to play only a bit.
I know about 10 intro's and I can play them with the original speed.
I can play Rammstein - Amour, with the Bass converted to Guitar.
And I can play Jingle Bells using the "e" and "B".

But all these small things are played using only one string at the time.
I can do Smoke on the Water intro, but that's only because it's slow and I have time to get the grip right.

I'm wondering what's next? I've been looking for Powertabs, but when I play them they sounds too odd to be the right one, even though my Guitar is perfectly tuned and I follow the tabs which are given here on the UG site. Even those tabs which has been given 5 stars with a lot of votes sounds wrong to me.

So I've kind of given up on the Powertabs and only try looking for easy ones, playing only one string at the time.
I've done that for a month, but it starts to bore me.
What's next? Should I go for Powertabs and just hang in until the sounds is there?
I know nothing about theory, whatsoever. I only know how to read Tabs and how to DL a song, so I know how it sounds and the rythm of the tabs.

Please post, if you have any ideas.

And I'm sorry;
I've seen and read the rules and I've seen the "Beginners Song Program 2,0", but the thread doesn't work for me.
So making this thread.
And I'm sorry for making such a long explanation, but you need to know where I stand before you know what I can learn next.
-Best regards
learn chords...it's a basic thing that every beginner should know (in my opinion) by their first month.

learn beginner chords in the open position such as:

Em
D
G
F
A
Am
C

That should help a bit.
learn stuff on 2 strings, and then 6 strings. and get a teacher.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by JewMasatFlex
learn chords...it's a basic thing that every beginner should know (in my opinion) by their first month.

learn beginner chords in the open position such as:

Em
D
G
F
A
Am
C

That should help a bit.

+1

Start learning basic theory and the Major scale.