Who else besides me. They are the coolest ever!! Those games influenced me as a person through my childhood.
That game sucked.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Banjo Kazooie owns my soul, but this should really be in the only gaming thread. Not reporting it, just letting you know.
Hell yeah, that game was awesome. From what I remember anyway, I can't remember much of it.
I loved that game. I used to hide it from my brother so he couldnt find it and get farther then me in the game.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I cant wait for the third one. Its going to be brilliant. I loved Banjo when it first came out. Hopefully they dont change the formula too much for hte Xbox
I LOVED those games, that and fantasy fantasy would be the only games I'd play a few years back.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That game sucked.

+1
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
awesome game.

i could never beat teh first one (but i was really young back than), but i was able to beat the 2nd pretty easily.

as far as N64 games go, those were probably some of the longest on there.

best games EVAR
He he the music:

Mwamp mwamp mwampmwampmwamp mwapmwap mop

Ya those were great games
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
i really hate that game. i just don't find it fun.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
i used to have both of em a long time ago, and then i sold my N64 and all, but that was like 8 years ago. i finally got another N64 and my girlfriend had Banjo and Kazooie, so i was like 0_0 omgdude i need that game! so she let me borrow it and i just now beat it after 2 weeks of playing it. and right now i have all 100 jiggy's, and 893 notes. and im pissed that BJ-K 3 is only comin out on the Xbox360 =[
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Yeah, pretty good game. I rememebr it took me quite a whiel to complete back when I was a nipper. It was cool on Banjo Tooie when you could just play as Kazooie and then the dragon thingy!
i want the third one on the wii -_-
it should stay with nintendo.
but nooo... microsoft bought rare..... .

Who the **** in banjo kazooie
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I remember playing both of them when each one came out...been waiting for Threeie for years now

But i loved those games. Some of the best bosses, level designs, controls, and there was a lot of gameplay in them.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬