so i was taking my pickgaurd off my guitar to paint it and the wire going from my tremolo to the knobs and switches fell off...i have nooo clue where to sodder it back on and extensive searching on Google has yielded nothing. so i was wondering if anyone could send me a picture or tell me where to put it...it is a standard stratocaster btw thanks much
Just solder it back to the tremolo claw.

It's a ground wire, so if you lost the other contact point as well, solder it back to the ground.

You can see the ground contact points.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Feb 23, 2008,