I'm looking to find a fixed bridge that can replace my Licensed Floyd Rose,
it's an Edge of sorts I think, one of the crappier ones anyway.
I'm pretty sure I've seen such a replacement bridge, but can't find it on Google.

p.s. I've tried searching, to no avail
why do you want to change it? it will be a pain in the ass and a costly repair to replace it with a real fixed bridge. but you could get a tremol-no system or somethign that will make your floyd rose into a fixed bridge.
I can't imagine it would cost too much :/
and I want to get rid of all the hassle of the tuning system, stringe changes etc. without having to alter the body of the guitar
how effective would the tremel-no system be exactly?