Page 1 of 2
*deploys flame shield*
ok, why does seemingly all of UG hate Fallout Boy, i mean like they're really good, their shredding is awesome, sure there are better bands but i mean like it's not like they're DRAGONFORCE or anything, geez

so can anyone expplain
and don't use the
"oh they just suck"
or the
"all their songs sound the same"
or the
"they play too fast and can't play it live"
excuses because none of them are true, saw them @ ozzfest 2 years ago; AMAZING, and Patrick Stump is a great vocalist
You failed at being sarcastic, in my opinion.

EDIT: although I couldn't have done better.
Because they don't use golf clubs instead of guitars... then they'd pwn.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Sooopo
You failed at being sarcastic, in my opinion.

Your opinion fails. It's not sarcasm.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Chobes
They need more bongos.

COWBELL. More cowbell dammit.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Yeah well they don't suck more than dragonforce, that's true
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
their singer is whiny, annoying, its that generic sorta rock stuff. they get overplayed on the radio (or at least they used to) and there are too many screaming fangirls. they just annoy me.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by MastaBassist10
*deploys flame shield*
ok, why does seemingly all of UG hate Fallout Boy, i mean like they're really good, their shredding is awesome, sure there are better bands but i mean like it's not like they're DRAGONFORCE or anything, geez

so can anyone expplain
and don't use the
"oh they just suck"
or the
"all their songs sound the same"
or the
"they play too fast and can't play it live"
excuses because none of them are true, saw them @ ozzfest 2 years ago; AMAZING, and Patrick Stump is a great vocalist

You seem to have merged DragonForce and Fall Out Boy into one band and somehow come away with the impression that this amalgamation is good. Have you had a bump on the head?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Parody threads suck
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Their shredding? Fall out Boy is a piece of **** band. How dare they even put their hands on instruments. I'm pretty sure if I used abunch of swears towards Fall Out Boy without censuring, I'd get promoted to a mod instead of being banned.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by freedoms_stain
Why do people think these copycat threads are funny?

I was thinking the same thing. I've never seen one that made me crack a smile.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
*facepalm*

Well it's not a particularly obvious joke, or it would be funny. Pathetic attempt at trolling, TS.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
you're thread isn't funny
and fall out boy isn't bad
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
i like "dance, dance" and "champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends". the other songs i've heard i just don't like. and it's not like i like those songs enough to buy the album. they're just good songs.
#DTWD
I dont like emo music, and theyre not talented, and are just overall stupid the way dress and act i dislike, they just seem to be in it for the money as well. Just my opinion, i ****ing hate them and always have, i dunno why the rest of UG hates them, probably just cause the rest of UG is brilliant
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by saosin22533
you're thread isn't funny
and fall out boy isn't bad

Its a parody, and I do like FOB actually.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Its a parody, and I do like FOB actually.

^that makes a lot of people on UG cry. I will pray for the repose of your soul for listening to that devil music
Quote by wizards?
^that makes a lot of people on UG cry. I will pray for the repose of your soul for listening to that devil music

At least I'm not concerned enough with what other people think to change my taste in music to make them happy.
I dislike them becasuse of my own personal taste.I realy cant see why you dont understand that other people have different musical tastes and entitled to there opinions.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by MastaBassist10
At least I'm not concerned enough with what other people think to change my taste in music to make them happy.

I guess you can't use sarcasm over the internet... oh the irony!!!

Quote by MastaBassist10

Amen to that, it's stupid that people are so self-conscious.
But this thread sucks. It's not in the least bit amusing.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by wizards?

I bet you were itching to post that
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
I dont like emo music, and theyre not talented, and are just overall stupid the way dress and act i dislike, they just seem to be in it for the money as well. Just my opinion, i ****ing hate them and always have, i dunno why the rest of UG hates them, probably just cause the rest of UG is brilliant

fall out boy isn't emo
yeah they named it after that
Quote by wizards?

I wasn't actually referring to you...
I don't mind FoB most of the time.....Dragonforce I don't like because I'm not that big on power metal type stuff...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by wizards?
okay, well it seemed like it was in my general direction... and yes I was really really excited to post that

well it was just hilarous how overused that pun is but if you had fun....
Page 1 of 2