Hi everyone. I've been on this site quite a few times so I finally took the time to register. It looks like there's some good stuff on here, lots of info. I play the bass, at least I try to. I started playing back in '73 and took a 25 plus year lay off, I just lost interest and didn't have time to play while going to college. In college I played football so for a few years my hands were a little raw and about as flexible as meat hooks. Anyway, at 48 years old I got the urge again and got a bass and amp and started playing again. I've been at it for a little over a year now and really enjoy it. I've been out of touch with the equipment so try to overlook some of my stupid questions...please. I now have a Fender Standard Jazz ('92, MIM)and I just got a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz a month ago. As for the amp I use an Ampeg BA115. Well, that's about it, I just wanted to say hi.
And your first UG advice: Do NOT begin posting in the Pit unless you are completely sure you won't say anything about Marshall MG's overall quality, shred guitar, Chinese Democracy, you're favourite guitarist/bassist, or even most other ordinary things. Just trust me on that one.

Good luck + Best wishes.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
no no no do not stay out of the pit.. even at your age you will learn many new things in the pit just watch what you post in the pit
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.