It feels so ridiculous headbanging, but it feels so f*cking good with metal! Yours thought?
Good to do at a live concert I'd say and when your totally feeling the song.
But I doubt that it's good for you. Even tho your brain is protected by the like...kool aid surrounding it, I wouldn't recommend it.
It's bad for your health.
I watched this thing on tv where there did a scan of a guy's head who headbanged a lot. there was a tiny part of his brain with a gap on it. his constant movement was shaking his brain out of place.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Doppelgänger
God, a lot of people have that Quagmire avatar.

You can say that again.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by kikaykitko
It's bad for your health.
I watched this thing on tv where there did a scan of a guy's head who headbanged a lot. there was a tiny part of his brain with a gap on it. his constant movement was shaking his brain out of place.

no wonder the music industry turns out like it turns out when people who thinks like this are born...
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
i do it when i start playing like air drums at school and everyone just stares at me and no it is not good for u cuz i have gotten whiplash
Headbanging? Quietly tapping my foot and drumming my fingers on the edge of a table will suffice, thank you very much.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
headbanging is only right for real Punk 80s and Metal.It looks so stupid when indie bands do it.
Quote by FreedomFighter
Good to do at a live concert I'd say and when your totally feeling the song.
But I doubt that it's good for you. Even tho your brain is protected by the like...kool aid surrounding it, I wouldn't recommend it.

hah..kool aid....niceee imagery there..

I'll totally remember that at my next concert.
its very bad for your neck but, if im feelin it, i do it. i dont go crazy though unless the situation REALLY REALLY demands it
this is my song. i made it out of music. please help it grow big and strong by criticising it mercilessly
TS, learn to spell please

Headbanging is bad for you.Imagine your brain rattling about in your head, i know of someone whos gone into a coma due to headbanging, and had the whole right side of his body paralysed, he had to learn guitar all over again.

Advice : its cool in small enough doses.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I've been playing a lot of Amon Amarth lately, that **** requires you to windmill. It feels pretty awesome I must say.
There's nothing ridiculous about headbanging.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY