Page 1 of 2
Me and this girl started dating a year ago. She had to choose between me and my bestfriend. She chose me and told me she didnt like him anymore and i always had a feeling she did so i gave her many chances to come clean through the year we dated to let me know so i could walk away but she told me she didnt and i fought to believe her. We broke up a month ago and i never knew much of why other then it wasn't working and lastnight ifound out the truth. She left me because since christmas she had fallen for him hard they are going to start dating in 2 weeks when he comes to visit. I found this all out lastnight and now neither will talk to me they were my only two best friends... i feel so betrayed and alone
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I'm sorry, man.

This is why I don't have best friends...or dates.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
sorry to hear man. But you are young and you will meet people who are real friends soon enough.

Keep your head up.
epic7734
I thought you meant that they had died, when I first glanced at the title.

Be thankful that they're not dead. Wounded hearts heal, but nothing can make a cold heart start beating again.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Friendship is overrated.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Sorry to hear about that, dude! That sounds proper sucky, i'm no stranger to that kinda situation though. One my of my ex's broke up with me for one of my best mates.

For some reason, I Wont See You Tonight, Part 1 by Avenged Sevenfold really opened my eyes afterwards, we're too young to be caught up in shxt like this. Life on this earth is way to short so make sure you live everyday to its full potential. Even though the world may be against you. Even though thats not what the song's directly about.

Anyway, the pit is here for you, man.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Feb 23, 2008,
bro, that sucks. just keep your chin up. if hes enough a dirtbag to date her right after she broke up with you, and shes low enough to date your "best"friend over you, you didnt need them anyway. im sorry if that seems insensitive, but its true. youll move on and probably even find better friends.
I lost my best friend and girl at once, too! I started going out with this girl that I really liked, and I finally got the courage to ask her out. It lasted a week, until my friend decides it would be funny to prank call her and then say that I did it. Her parents weren't too happy about that. So I stopped being friends with him because he was just being a dick...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Thats what little undeveloped teenagers do to you.

Get some better people as friends.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
yeah i know its just like my worst fears i ever had came true all in one night i know in away i should be mad about this but its in my nature not toget mad but take it out on myself
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

my best friend moved to florida, brother went to college, I feel your main. I still got my girl though
I call for a group hug! *HUG*
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
If he's willing to steal her from you, you should re-evaluate why he was your friend in the first place.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Carl6661
Anyway, the pit is here for you, man.

That is such a false statement. A lot of people of the pit can be pretty harsh.

I am not one of these people.

That's really sucky of them both and if they're seriously treating you in such a way then they weren't worth it.
You'll work through it, honest.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Keep your chin up.
Your friend will learn the immortal words.

"Bros before hoes"

I feel dirty for quoting Transformers. Very dirty. But it's true.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
That is such a false statement. A lot of people of the pit can be pretty harsh.

I am not one of these people.

That's really sucky of them both and if they're seriously treating you in such a way then they weren't worth it.
You'll work through it, honest.

yeah it will just take time,i just have an overwhelming feeling of emptyness right now... i feel like i dont have anyone. Just a month ago i found out my other best friend basically hated me... its like im losing everyone who i have ever really cared about
Quote by Burtonjp

things change. embrace their relationship, and move on. dont just let friends go, thats the dumbest thing you could ever do. not to sound mean, but you just need to suck it up and deal with it; it is what it is. it doesnt mean you have to stop talking to them.
First person to say "Relationship Thread" is gonna get curb-stomped.

I know how you feel TS, me and my GF broke up recently due to us just falling apart and her going emotional saying she didn;t know what she wanted and that i didn't deserve her and we just feel apart but that nasty paranoid parasite in my head says it's because of other things. I will never know.

Chin up, things will get better, as it's always darkest before dawn
Quote by Guitar_Poet
things change. embrace their relationship, and move on. dont just let friends go, thats the dumbest thing you could ever do. not to sound mean, but you just need to suck it up and deal with it; it is what it is. it doesnt mean you have to stop talking to them.

Its not me who stopped talking to them, im the one who is trying to keep the friendship alive but they wont talk to me so i think i have no choice but to let them go after betraying me like this
Quote by Burtonjp

Karma my friend. It hurts like hell, but something good will come your way. Trust me. I can relate to your story somewhat, and it hurts like hell, but just keep going. This proves neither of them are worth your time, you'll find better friends, and a better girlfriend. Don't evne worry yourself.
he betrayed the sacred best friend rule, 'bro's over ho's'.
hopefully he'l come to his senses.

i'm sorry.
*hug*

you're the better man here.
Last edited by joeymaxx at Feb 23, 2008,
Quote by davidson22
Its not me who stopped talking to them, im the one who is trying to keep the friendship alive but they wont talk to me so i think i have no choice but to let them go after betraying me like this

ah, i see. if things dont come around (assuming you continue to try to talk things out with them), it probably just means theyre very immature. of course it hurts, but after the first time, it doesnt hurt so much... youll be fine in a matter of days/weeks.
Damn. it's not the end of the world, but you're right, that does suck. just find new friends. and scheme on bitches on myspace haha.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Here's what you can do to get them back:
1) "The Humble Approach" Actually, "humble" doesn't quite cover it. You just have to find something to apologize for and apologize. It's not your fault, but if you act sorry, then they MIGHT talk to you.
2) "The Reasonable Approach" Just try to tell them that you have no hard feelings. Even if it's not true. If they start hating you now, it probably won't end.
3) "The Risky Approach" Give it time and hope for the best.
I'd go with option 1, personally
Quote by mrwaffles
1) "The Humble Approach" Actually, "humble" doesn't quite cover it. You just have to find something to apologize for and apologize. It's not your fault, but if you act sorry, then they MIGHT talk to you.
2) "The Reasonable Approach" Just try to tell them that you have no hard feelings. Even if it's not true. If they start hating you now, it probably won't end.

id go with option 2.
I concur with the "shank him in the face" course of action.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by mrwaffles

i tried 1 and 2 because they are both in a sense true. They dont seem to care
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by davidson22

Option 4: shank him in the face?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by davidson22

Damn...Just give it time, I guess...
That sucks bro. I'm surprised you aren't more angry than sad. I would've thought you'd keep on good terms with your best friend and hate your ex.

Seriously, what asshole strings you along for a whole year after you have given them a lot of chances to be honest with you.

Anyway, why do you think you've lost your friends? It wasn't like you did anything wrong. Generally if you are happy for them, they will be happy for you or forgive you if you ever did anything they considered wrong.
Last edited by chiselite at Feb 23, 2008,
Quote by chiselite
That sucks bro. I'm surprised you aren't more angry than sad. I would've thought you'd keep on good terms with your best friend and hate your ex.

Seriously, what asshole strings you along for a whole year after you have given them a lot of chances to be honest with you.

Anyway, why do you think you've lost your friends? It wasn't like you did anything wrong. Generally if you are happy for them, they will be happy for you or forgive you if you ever did anything they considered wrong.

aparently she had "hopes" for us and thought she would get over him
Quote by Burtonjp

Page 1 of 2