well all day ive wanted to do something like go see a movie or hangout with friends. so none of my friends were home except one and i talked to him for a while (on the phone) and after telling me that we will figure out something to do later he finally told me that he didnt wanna do anything. so i didnt really have a problem with that. now i only had until 430 to go out cuz my mom had to go to work and my dad is out of town and so i didnt end up doing anyhting. but now he just started talking to me on msn and he tells me hes going to the movies with 2 of my other friends and rubs in my face that i cant do anything. so this is pretty small and really a pointless thread but i really pissed now. sorry for the waste of space.

also
*awesomely-hilarious drunken story that catches everyones attention and makes everyone except IHATECHILDREN love Iron_Maiden97*
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Last edited by iron_maiden97 at Feb 23, 2008,
I feel you dude, I've been wanting to do stuff all day but I can't do anything, because no one has gas, everyone's sick, just too lazy, can't get a ride, dont want to go out...so basically eh...I can't do anything about it.
Hm... the title was misleading

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Moggan13
Get a gun and shoot up a school

Quote by whalepudding
An hero.

Combine the two...for great justice!
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by pawm24
Hm... the title was misleading

No it wasn't. After reading this thread, I became really pissed.

That I wasted so much time, reading this thread.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I feel for you. I don't see how anyone can not see your pain and understand how horrendous it actually is.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Gunpowder
No it wasn't. After reading this thread, I became really pissed.

That I wasted so much time, reading this thread.

hahaha

lol

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by brandon369852
I feel for you. I don't see how anyone can not see your pain and understand how horrendous it actually is.

sarcasm?
its really confusing over the internet
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by iron_maiden97
sarcasm?
its really confusing over the internet

Yes. Extremely.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
oooh no, it the end of the world,
/sarcasm.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
So it turns out your friends don't like hanging out with you. Who can blame them if you're always this fascinating and fun to talk to?
Ok.theres an grasshopper near me and he is screeching and Im getting really annoyed I'm gonna kill that fucker.
Go eat a dick sandwitch.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
i'm VERY VERY pissed at the moment, too. good god, i hate my friend's girlfriend... anyway, just go chill and listen to some music. it'll help

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
wow grow a pair and get over it or go take it out on little animals, your choice
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Quote by freedoms_stain
just so you know, I rated this thread as terrible.

and so did i

Quote by lceman13
You have nice hair!

Quote by Dotpunker89
Ok.theres an grasshopper near me and he is screeching and Im getting really annoyed I'm gonna kill that fucker.

I really lol'd