You guys are awesome. I made this thread because you all deserve the coolness. Everyone in this forum is incredibly creative, funny and with a load of humour. EVERYONE, not some, I love all of you although I barely post, I do lurk the forum a lot.
When we all have fun, more fun comes in because we all are creative here, when serious topics appear we all become sensible and talk with emotions cause we have them and feel them. Even those who post the stupidest topics should deserve a cookie.
I haven't been to any other forum in which the people have such a great sense of humour. This forum is by far the best, maybe it's because we all have the minds of musicians which are those minds of creative, sensitive, emotionful and with great sense of humour humans.

So let's give a round of applause to all of us, and a great pat in the back for being such great people.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
:\ There is no need for this.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Dude, some of the worst people come into the pit.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
That almost sounded sarcastic...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
yay!!!! and u deserve an E-cookie for this!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The Pit is a terrible forum. Srsly.

I come here for the Drug Thread (almost) solely.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
You know, you could have just PMed me.

You didn't need to make a whole thread for me
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
It's so nice to meet a fan of all my work. I am the puppetmaster, the pit is my stage and the monkey's my puppets.

*Maniacal Laugh*...DANCE PUPPETS DANCE
You know what's weird? I just had an incredible urge to dance...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
My first post in perhaps a month and a half. I feel all warm being here again. Let me find out firsthand if the pit has changed at all.
Nikolas
Quote by Gunpowder

Tis sad and mostly true
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Nah, this is what deserves the coolness and the glory.

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by XxLloydxX
You guys are awesome. I made this thread because you all deserve the coolness. Everyone in this forum is incredibly creative, funny and with a load of humour. EVERYONE, not some, I love all of you although I barely post, I do lurk the forum a lot.
When we all have fun, more fun comes in because we all are creative here, when serious topics appear we all become sensible and talk with emotions cause we have them and feel them. Even those who post the stupidest topics should deserve a cookie.
I haven't been to any other forum in which the people have such a great sense of humour. This forum is by far the best, maybe it's because we all have the minds of musicians which are those minds of creative, sensitive, emotionful and with great sense of humour humans.

So let's give a round of applause to all of us, and a great pat in the back for being such great people.

Well thers lots of times i come on the pit and it's rlly lame, lame jokes, lame topics, noobs that do'nt use the search bar and stuff like that. BUt i'll admit, that there were many times when I felt so alone, and coming to the pit gave me a chance to be able to communicate with someone when I had no one to talk to. And even if I gave subliminal messages ini my posts about how ****ty I feel in my life and no one prbly got them, it still feels cool knowing someone reads my comments. Lots of time they're lame and ppl call me out on them, but that makes me feel so good inside knowing that someone actually read something I posted, and spent the time to quote it and respond to it. I love you guys man. even the one that called me a fag last night (cuz i'm not!).
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Well, there's over 300 people everyday lurking the pit. it's obvious there's going to be some diffrent thinking people, besides, they may not even be bad people, they may have some serious issues, but who cares, you never know, some of them can be very good people and think healthy. And besides, the worst people are more visible than good people, that's why you think mostly bad people come here. If there weren't diffrent people, the pit wouldn't have colours.

Try out some other forum and you'll realize how good UG is
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Feb 23, 2008,
Quote by Jackintehbox
We aren't creative. Everything comes from 4chan.

Basically. This place has turned into a recycling bin of 4chan memes, and even though your average Pit Monkey will pledge his hatred for 4chan, he won't have any problem regurgitating some meme coming from there.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
To be fair i think we should make all memes bannable offences and clean up the site.
I dunno I think this is sort of true, I've been to many other forums and NONE were ever as entertaining as this one.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Well thers lots of times i come on the pit and it's rlly lame, lame jokes, lame topics, noobs that do'nt use the search bar and stuff like that. BUt i'll admit, that there were many times when I felt so alone, and coming to the pit gave me a chance to be able to communicate with someone when I had no one to talk to. And even if I gave subliminal messages ini my posts about how ****ty I feel in my life and no one prbly got them, it still feels cool knowing someone reads my comments. Lots of time they're lame and ppl call me out on them, but that makes me feel so good inside knowing that someone actually read something I posted, and spent the time to quote it and respond to it. I love you guys man. even the one that called me a fag last night (cuz i'm not!).

You my friend need psychology. Actually, scratch that. Your not my friend.