I have been around UG for awhile since 2002, I had a different name back then and have been kind of off and on UG since then and one thing I've noticied are these "My *Whoever* died" topics.

First of all, the internet is full of BS and people that like to throw **** at gullible people who eat it all up and you don't need to look no further than all the scams that people buy into through emails.

Then these "my Mom died" topics pop up and we're supposed to weep and feel sorry for TC, but when someone calls out TC calling him a BS'er everybody gets defensive because, apparently, no one would ever make up a death on UG.

Yet, there was a story on the news not too long ago about a mother who wanted Hanna Montana tickets for her daughter, so she sent her organization a fake letter that said her husband/daughters father was killed in Iraq. Everyone felt sorry for her and she got her lame ass tickets. But it turns out Daddy is still alive and never was in Iraq.

Anyways, my point is that I believe no one on UG. So **** off with your 'My *whoever* died topics."

Ok ok, there was only one of these topics that I actually believed. It wasn't too long ago I forgot who it was, but I remember I was about to tell TC he was full of **** but something about TC words made me believe it.

But other than that, everyone elses topics can **** off.
yay
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
I have been around UG for awhile since 2002, I had a different name back then

smooth...

anyways *reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ahh, you're going to get flamed
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Dude, fuck off.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Enjoy being banned, multi.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by SilentDeftone
I died.

-SD

My condolences go to you
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Craigo
Ohh yeah, because no-one dies in real life?

What did people do when someone died before UG?

People are just attention *****s, that's all.

And like I said there's only been one believable thread on this topic since I've been around in 2002.

As for my banning, well I'll just wait for a year or so and be back.
I generally don't feel as sad as you're making it out to be, TS. Seriously.

And, I just realized how b*tchy and evil the pit is! Yeah, I know. I just did.

Everyone is mad because he's a multi lulz.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
I have been around UG for awhile since 2002, I had a different name back then and have been kind of off and on UG since then and one thing I've noticied are these "My *Whoever* died" topics.

First of all, the internet is full of BS and people that like to throw **** at gullible people who eat it all up and you don't need to look no further than all the scams that people buy into through emails.

Then these "my Mom died" topics pop up and we're supposed to weep and feel sorry for TC, but when someone calls out TC calling him a BS'er everybody gets defensive because, apparently, no one would ever make up a death on UG.

Yet, there was a story on the news not too long ago about a mother who wanted Hanna Montana tickets for her daughter, so she sent her organization a fake letter that said her husband/daughters father was killed in Iraq. Everyone felt sorry for her and she got her lame ass tickets. But it turns out Daddy is still alive and never was in Iraq.

Anyways, my point is that I believe no one on UG. So **** off with your 'My *whoever* died topics."

Ok ok, there was only one of these topics that I actually believed. It wasn't too long ago I forgot who it was, but I remember I was about to tell TC he was full of **** but something about TC words made me believe it.

But other than that, everyone elses topics can **** off.

i agree with him, ug is not the place to grieve, go talk to family or friends someone that you know
Quote by SealCubMassacre
You're a multi. You're an idiot.

Quote by metal4life592
Enjoy being banned, multi.

Quote by smb
Did you just admit to being a multi? I smell a banning...

Quote by Cpl_Metal_Head
Dude, fuck off.

+1 to all.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by SilentDeftone
I died.

-SD

I almost believed that.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by SilentDeftone
I died.

-SD

Sorry about that

Wait!!
Thats just a lie you made up to get Hanna Montana tickets
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
I have been around UG for awhile since 2002, I had a different name back then

I predict a b&.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
People are just attention *****s, that's all.

Yes, that's the idea.
They need people's attention to their problem in hope of working through it.
Someone to talk to.
I believe that's what the site is for!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by dartmaster
And has any of these threads asked us for cash?

Actually, I remember one doing so.
Quote by Moggan13
This guy wins the "UG's Biggest Egotistical Prick 2008" Award!

Like hell am I gonna let him win! But, yeah, **** off TS.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yes, that's the idea.
They need people's attention to their problem in hope of working through it.
Someone to talk to.
I believe that's what the site is for!

No, they want people to feel sorry for them. If they really wanted to talk then they would go to a therapist or at least one person so that they could have a focused conversation. Making a thread in the pit there will be 100 different people saying 'that's terrible', but nothing will be resolved.