So, UG, who's joining the protests against Co$ the 15th march, and will the church as it stands today fall at the hands of the interbutts?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by IbanezSA160
So, UG, who's joining the protests against Co$ the 15th march, and will the church as it stands today fall at the hands of the interbutts?

english, please
Quote by djmay71
english, please

I'm really drunk, so no.
Quote by p o e

Co$ Sickens me.

I hope the ones responsible for their brainwashings burn.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Scientologists are victims of nothing but their own stupidity.

I'm sorry, but I think that's a very ignorant thing to say.
Quote by p o e

Quote by freedoms_stain
Scientologists are victims of nothing but their own stupidity.

Nuh uh!! There are plenty of perfectly normal, intelligent Scientologists, like Tom Cruise! I don't know, one of the main reasons Scientology pisses me off is not because of the way they exploit their foolish members, but the way it tries to destroy people who speak out against them.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I'm sorry, but I think that's a very ignorant thing to say.

Is it? These people believe in the most ridiculous **** on the planet, and even worse, they're paying money for it. Scientology is stupid, yes, but the people who buy into it are even more so.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I hope anonymous and the church wipe each other off the face of the planet and take out two idiot birds with one retarded stone.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
I hope anonymous and the church wipe each other off the face of the planet and take out two birds with one retarded stone.

Wise man right there.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Oh yes, what a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

What's next, marching to bring down Christianity?

Do something meaningful with your time and stop forcing people into your beliefs.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Is it? These people believe in the most ridiculous **** on the planet, and even worse, they're paying money for it. Scientology is stupid, yes, but the people who buy into it are even more so.

I see what you're saying, but most of the low-level scientologists don't even know about the crazy **** in scientology. they have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to even learn about xenu, and at that point they're brainwashed enough to believe it. At least show some respect to the families of the disconnected scientologists.
Quote by p o e

I'm going.

Quote by MetalGS3SE
Oh yes, what a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

What's next, marching to bring down Christianity?

Do something meaningful with your time and stop forcing people into your beliefs.

It's not the beliefs we're protesting. It's the organisation. I don't care if these people want to believe Scientology's crap, but what the so-called 'church' is doing needs to be stopped. If you want to know why, research Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, 'Free Game' Policy, Lisa McPherson, Disconnection, and Elli Perkins. If you don't want to know why, that's fine but don't just dismiss it as religious bigotry. I hate religious bigotry, but I also hate frauds, liars, and murderers.

Quote by IbanezSA160
I see what you're saying, but most of the low-level scientologists don't even know about the crazy **** in scientology. they have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to even learn about xenu, and at that point they're brainwashed enough to believe it. At least show some respect to the families of the disconnected scientologists.

+1. Not to mention that a lot of low-level Scientologists think Scientology is a self-help group, a science, or a rehab group (they advertise themselves as all of that), and they're constantly told 'Oh yeah, that last self-help program you did doesn't do anything, it just paves the way for the NEXT one, it's the NEXT one that people start getting real results in, I know that's what we said last time but we'd like it if you just ignored that and handed over another insanely large amount of cash, thanks.'
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 23, 2008,
This whole "crusade" as anonymous calls it, is stupid let scientology do what they want to do. They dont bother me so people need to just chill out.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
This whole "crusade" as anonymous calls it, is stupid let scientology do what they want to do. They dont bother me so people need to just chill out.

Yes by all means, let the scientologists believe whatever they want to, but don't let the Church of scientology exploit their beliefs and disconnect them from their families.
Quote by p o e

Hey guys, if you really dont know what scientology is, well then you should consider yourself lucky for
having me comming here and explaining it.

please bare with me, read the links and especially watch the videos which i link.

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.

It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

In the late 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" Hubbard later created the Church of Scientology...

Please check out http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html where the quoted material is from.

now, i would you to watch this youtube, to see some of the horrors this "religion" act out; beware, it is shocking!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rCGP-0545EU

if you are still not convinced, please look around at http://www.xenu.net/ and http://www.exscientologykids.com/
defenaitly worth the read!

now what can you do to try and bring Scientology down? well, on the 10th of feb, thousads of people worldwide,
held peaceful protests infront of the scientology churces to try and bring awareness of them.its a shame if you
missed this, but worry not; the next protests are scedualled on the 15th of march! please visit the following
forum to discuss with other people in your area! http://forums.enturbulation.org/

and fianlly, to see how the protests began on the 10th of feb, please watch with next movie. DEFENAITLY a good watch
giving information of the events leading up to it and hopefully it will motivate you to help bring scientology down.
http://www.dailymotion.com/SA-Anonymous/video/7341208

Show up on the 15th, help bring change to this world!
Bring down COS!

thank you very much.
Why bother taking the time to bring them down? To be fair the idiots who spend their money on it will still be idiots and are just going to spend the money they saved on something equally or more idiotic. Fair enough they seperate people from their families, but then again, the people who get seperated were stupid enough to let it happen in the first place. Unfortunately idiots will always be idiots, it's probably going to work out easier for everyone if we just ignore them
I hooted for some Church of Scientology protesters on whenever it was. But that was mostly because they were wearing 'V' masks.
Hmm...I was too busy WORKING!!!!

Yah, it's strange I know, but it seems some vicious cult some call "society" has brainwashed me into believing I owe money for things like a house and, even more strange, food!

Be warned! This is a dangerous and manipulative labyrinth of evil leading to full immersion in the philosophies and beliefs upheld by the members of this "society."

I have been told that unless I pay this strange thing called a "mortgage" I will be forcibly removed from my home.

Pretty scary, eh?

Well...back to work!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Kumanji
Jesus F Christ on a bicycle...

OLD COPYPASTA!!

lol ya.

I think it's pretty much, "Hey, I'm goin' on a protest. Wanna come?" "Sure!" "Do you know what it's about?" "No, lol."
I've been at /b/ since long before co$ raids/declaration of war. I'm still going 1/2 for lulz and 1/2 to see the "church" fall.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Enough talk, go take action.

I don't even know if there are any scientologists in this town, hmmm..