I need reasonable suggestions, it is becoming a rather annoying problem.
Because apparently trying to explain to her several crudely pronounced choruses and verses accompanied by 2 primative loops played repetively for 3 minutes isn't music doesn't work. So any ideas;
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )

*reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Rap is music.

Let people listen to what they want.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Matticuss22
its her choice, stop trying to force your preferences on others

+1

Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Go fuck yourself with a razor dildo.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet

Never seen that one before.

But yeah, let her listen what she wants to.
Weedle her onto some good rap like Dr Dre, Jurassic 5, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu Tang Clan and Jedi Mind Tricks.
Quote by Blackbullet

got to get my ex one of those haha
Quote by Blackbullet

quoted for truth.

don't be a dick about music, TS.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
You're a ****ing idiot...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I can understand that having rap music coming your sisters room would b annoying, i know i would hate it..... may b some jack johnson? most chicks i know love that stuff
Quote by Dr_ZeAlMo
quoted for truth.

don't be a dick about music, TS.

how is it being a "dick" you listen to "Pass it to Arab" for a half an hour and see if your opinion doesnt change
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Rap is music.

If you say so.

I have room to complain though. My sister plays it loud as hell and complains the second she hears Metallica coming from my room.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
If you say so.

I have room to complain though. My sister plays it loud as hell and complains the second she hears Metallica coming from my room.

And you don't complain?

You're both guilty.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MetalGS3SE
If you say so.

I do, and I'm sure many of the intelligent pit-goers here would agree with me. And by intelligent, I mean not 13 year olds who say rap sucks just because it's the cool thing to do.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
if she's like singing along and it's annoying, just tell her. if not, it's up to her what she listens to, and it's not of your buisness whatsoever.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
let her be, if she tried to change your musical taste, imagine how pissed off you would be.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Blackbullet

I think you've been watching the movie Se7en too much... or not enough. I'm not sure which.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
if its **** like 50cent then find the lyrix on the internet n tell her what it really means...when she realizes that shes listening to ppl talk about skeetin on women then shell probly stop listening to it
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Rage Against the Machine!!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
If you say so.

that's my exact problem

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Nah it seems right to let her listen to what she wants, but turning her away from rap and showing her how amazing the other forms of music are is a good way to go. So many other artists pour a lot more into their music and spend a tremendous amount of time practicing their instruments....seriously having a 3 minute song with the same looped beat made in ableton or some ****ty midi program is pretty terrible. All that **** is overproduced and auto-tuned...
Shes probably having this same conversation with her friends about you.

And have you ever listened to the groups Draken named. I have a lot of respect for some of those groups.

Just so you know, the group "the roots" have musicians in there band that are better than a lot of stuff you probably listen to.
epic7734
Newsflash number 2:

People are allowed to like music you don't like...shock and horror!