My little brothers is really into rap music and just blasts it through the house some times. Today I thought he was listining to Ozzy. It was War Pigs, like the first verse of the song and as soon as it should be dun dun dunnnnnn duunnnnnnnnn dun dun SOME STUPID ASS RAPPER STARTS RAPPING. I thought OMG if there is really nothing left in the world for a rapper to rip off dont pic Ozzy. Not only was it just the first verse of war pigs it was practically so much of the song that, hell the rapper should have just said Im covering War Pigs. It makes me sick. Rappers cant come up with much original material and the only good stuff is crap like Solja Boy. All you have to do is make the most nonsensical line ever give it a dance and have every body do it, and BAM you RICH. WTF!!!! I HATE RAP!!!!!!! Its ruining music and it turned my brother into a fn retart. ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was War Pigs, like the first verse of the song and as soon as it should be dun dun dunnnnnn duunnnnnnnnn dun dun

Wtf are you on?

That's clearly Iron Man.

You fail.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Didn't this thread just happen and get closed?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I don't like rap either, but I don't go around shouting it out and making threads about it.
GTFO ELITISTS

/caps
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
It's Crazy Train. Get your Ozzy right. That song that SAMPLES (not rip off) is called "Let's Go." Also, keep an open mind, not all rap sucks.
I'm sorry your brother is a fn retart.

My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.
again i hate rap but you can't really tell people what to listen to. just blast your music louder.
well, i'm already pissed at the moment. but no it doesn't bother me , but it obviously bothers you . anyway, who cares what he listens to? god, that's 2 threads i've seen in the past 10 minutes trying to convince siblings that rap sucks.

/rant

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
soulja boy isn't original, his most famous song "Crank Dat" is a rip off of the childhood rhyme "Eeny Meeny Minny Mo"
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Its funny how you said how he was listening to Ozzy when War Pigs is Black Sabbath.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by RPGoof
Let's Go is a ripoff of Crazy Train
Modern Rap sucks. The old stuff is better

A bit of a general statement to make.....
Open your mind and listen to mobb deep - shook ones and other east coast rap,

open your eyes a little and youll see the difference between real rap and what your generalising on, is the same difference between the crap indie thats out there and the decent music thats just off of the radio. Rap even has its own elitist classic rock snobs in the forms of people who just cant get over "tu-pac being dead and rap being dead since the 80s etc"
i hate rap its the same thing in every song they talk about ****ing women, gettin drunk/ high, and how much money they have etc..
and yet, it's ok to do a cover of a song
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by RedFez64
Open your mind and listen to mobb deep - shook ones and other east coast rap,

open your eyes a little and youll see the difference between real rap and what your generalising on, is the same difference between the crap indie thats out there and the decent music thats just off of the radio. Rap even has its own elitist classic rock snobs in the forms of people who just cant get over "tu-pac being dead and rap being dead since the 80s etc"

Tu Pacs not dead. There was a day way back, I was into rap but ive changed alot and it just sucks to me now.
Quote by Fromotion8389
It's Crazy Train. Get your Ozzy right. That song that SAMPLES (not rip off) is called "Let's Go."

Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Shaggy92
Its funny how you said how he was listening to Ozzy when War Pigs is Black Sabbath.

Sorry dude but Ozzy did his own version of it...slightly different lyrics...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls