ok, so it all started about a couple of weeks ago, when i was reeeeeallly horny, and i decided to experiment with sticking things in my anus, such as pencils and hotdogs. sooo i was wondering if that kinda thing can lead to any tissue rippage or any permanent damage. thanks
Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage
Quote by SealCubMassacre
What the hell is up with UG tonight?

its where all the underageb& fags from 4chon come
4chan's attacking again. There's even been a thread about having sex with an 11 year old girl......
Why would anyone take the trouble of making an elaborate profile with several mp3's just to troll?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Yes, you're going to bleed to death.

seriously, just use plenty of lube and you'll be fine.
Quote by itsaforestfire
ok, so it all started about a couple of weeks ago, when i was reeeeeallly horny, and i decided to experiment with sticking things in my anus, such as pencils and hotdogs. sooo i was wondering if that kinda thing can lead to any tissue rippage or any permanent damage. thanks

U are kidding?
Sep 2007 you assholes, hes not a troll
I wouldn't reccommend shoving anything up there except a buttplug or a dick. Anything else could lead to ripping your rectum, and you don't want that to happen. It's really ****ing fragile
please tell me youre a girl
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
You will haemorrhage internally, and die.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.