At school a girl commented on my rough hands and I was wondering if using lotion on my hands would destroy my callouses.....and if it does could I just use it on my palms?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I know why you really wanna use that lotion ; )

Umm, but seriously, idk. I don't think it would. It would soften them up for a short time, but they'd come back once it dried I think. Maybe not as hard as they were before, but it won't just get rid of them.... I don't think....
Who cares about ruff hands, you're a dude, and you play guitar or bass, idk which one, but yeah unless youre geting with that chick, you shouldnt even use it...

edit: unless if you're thinking of her
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Haha...I personally despise lotion but I was wanting to know because I told her it would destroy my callouses....and this chick is one of my friends and a little on the heavy side so I don't think I'd be thinking of her naked......I don't allow myself to think of my chick friends naked, I block out the thought....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm a girl, so I like my hands to be soft. I use lotion every day, even on my callouses, and yes, it softens them, but it doesn't necessarily destroy them. If you moisturize your hands maybe only every two days, the effect might not be as drastic.
Color
is
subjective.
put it on before you go to sleep at night.

lotion will soften your callouses which isn't a bad thing, it makes sure they don't have hard edges that can rip off which helps them form better.
Quote by dpv
put it on before you go to sleep at night.

lotion will soften your callouses which isn't a bad thing, it makes sure they don't have hard edges that can rip off which helps them form better.

I agree. As long as you don't use it right before you play, it's all good. Your callouses will become hard again in an hour or so.