I dont get it.. His mother is on the plane while the engine fell off..and when that thing hit the house and she was sleeping there..WtF?!
Roekoe
How the hell is his mom on the plane?
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
The engine was the object that the teacher was talking about. His mom and sister on board the plane was taking place in a parallel universe and went through the portal tornado thing and landed on donnie...or something to that effect. My friend thorougly explained it to me once, but i was of course just staring at her boobs.
Its just a trippy movie, that's what makes it so awesome.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by freedoms_stain
no one understands that film. And anyone who says they do is lying.

+1

I watched that movie and did not understand a bit of it.

SPOILER?

IT ENDS IN A PARADOX?!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
I stopped watching it a bit after the scene of him in that school and he had to put a dot on where he thinks he is on the line of happyness or something like that.

I'll try understanding it another day.
that movie has a lot to do with time travel. to the best of my understanding, the engine goes through a worm hole, so it falls off the plane when the mom is on it. but it lands on the house days before because it travels through time. after i saw the movie a few times i was able to understand it completely but its been a while since i last saw it so i'm kind of rusty on the theory of the whole thing. but i hoped that helped anyway.
its an KICKASS film
the mother is on the plane during the paradox that she is on the plane, which is like what happened at the start
but DONNIE, who escaped the start, decides that the world would end if he didnt die, because he caused the paradox as he was meant to die but DIDNT
and so, in the present, where everyone is sleeping, the sister just got back from some party, parents are asleep, and donnie, who walked out of the house in the first paradox, stays in bed in the present paradox, and thus dies.
i did not know WHAT i just typed up
Quote by jay_d_
that movie has a lot to do with time travel. to the best of my understanding, the engine goes through a worm hole, so it falls off the plane when the mom is on it. but it lands on the house days before because it travels through time. after i saw the movie a few times i was able to understand it completely but its been a while since i last saw it so i'm kind of rusty on the theory of the whole thing. but i hoped that helped anyway.

That is making sense
Roekoe
the engine from the plane comes from the future, when his mother is on the plane. but if the engine had never hit, she would have never been on the plane. its an endless loop that centers around donnie. in the end he sacrifices himself to prevent the deaths of his mother, girlfriend, sister, and frank. its the only way to break the cycle. its really not that complicated. it just has to do with donnie's free will to break out of the chosen path that he is on.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by freedoms_stain
no one understands that film. And anyone who says they do is lying.

haha thats going in my sig
sig under construction.