I am a freshman in high school, and I have a lot going for me. I have a 4.0 GPA in all honors classes and i have a perfect record.

Kids in my school have gotten in trouble for selling crap before, and the consequences can be pretty bad.

but, my school has no lockers. past people who have gotten caught kept all their loot in their backpacks. luckily, those of us in band are given person band lockers to hold instruments. these lockers are equipped with our own combo locks.
i could easily keep candy in there and just bring out small amounts and not get in trouble right?

i just want to know if you guys think this is a smart idea and if any of you have experiences selling candy, please share.
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance

Ohh candy ... I get you now. Just make sure you don't get ripped off and grind some tablets into it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
wait, candy or drugs
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Isn't a 4.0 like, absolutely perfect?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I'm sorry, but the first thing that popped into my mind after reading the thread title was this...

And as for your question, I don't really see the big deal about selling candy, but then again, why would someone buy candy from you in the first place?
If you're talking about candy, then go for it.

If you're talking about candy then...

nahhh, just candy. haha.

selling candy is strictly prohibited in my school and suspension is possible. also they make you give the money back.

but if they caught me giving one candy bar to a student, i dont think anything bad would really happen.

Quote by joeman2120
nahhh, just candy. haha.

selling candy is strictly prohibited in my school and suspension is possible. also they make you give the money back.

but if they caught me giving one candy bar to a student, i dont think anything bad would really happen.

Ok, but still though, what is the motive in this? Simply selling candy can't be very profitable. It seems to me like you just want to build up a client base for when you break out the good stuff...
hahah i get offered candy and gatorade by these dudes that sell them in my lunch and the security doesn't care at all.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Just tell them "I'm with the band, it's good" and they'll understand. I do it all the time...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
When I was in High school some of my boys used to sell candy. They would always just say it was for a fundraiser such as little cousins teeball and sell it. they got away with it for years, and when they finally got in trouble all they had to do was stop selling it.

I say go for it, its a great way to make cash and provide a useful service to fellow students.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
y the **** doesnt ur skool have lockers?!?!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by happytimeharry
Ok, but still though, what is the motive in this? Simply selling candy can't be very profitable. It seems to me like you just want to build up a client base for when you break out the good stuff...

i live in california, absolutely no sugar is sold in school

hmm if its chocolate do it
if its that gummy crap then dont bother
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Oh you gotta be shittin me! you really ment CANDY?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Damn, that must suck going to a strict school. The only thing you really get in trouble for at mine is selling drugs or fighting....
Quote by joeman2120

Oh, ok. That makes a little more sense now. Dude, Pixie Sticks. Sell them and you will make a fortune.
dude.. its CANDY.. not drugs. unless the school thinks youre loading it with drugs?

are the wrappers made of drugs? are any of the candy ingredients made of drugs?

i dont understand the illegality of this scheme.
If you are a freshman with a 4.0 you should do it. I am sure your teachers will cut you some slack. I highly doubt they would suspend such a good student. I believe you should just start dealing coke to your freshman friends. It will make them do everything faster, maybe even sell some to your principal.
craystarR
If you're talking about actually selling sweets to kids then get a life.

If you're talking about selling pills then my advice is it's not worth the potential trouble.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Isn't a 4.0 like, absolutely perfect?

I have a 4.12
wierd school... how bout if you wrap the candy in marijuana-leaves? ^^
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by joeman2120

Wtf are you talking about?!

I live in California and my school sells junk food.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Wtf are you talking about?!

I live in California and my school sells junk food.

He means sugar .
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
if you get caught, claim that you werent selling it, but just giving your friends some candy.