so i have a piece of crap epiphone les paul 100 left handed. it was my first REAL guitar. and i just got and epi g400 tony iommi signature, and i dont really like the lp. i bought it used...and eventually the volume knob got messed up and the paint i a little chipped in places. so im thinkin of selling it or trading it in. what i want to get is the schecter c-1 FR. so...whats smarter...a trade or to sell the LP?
Quote by synguitarist7x
so i have a piece of crap epiphone les paul 100 left handed. it was my first REAL guitar. and i just got and epi g400 tony iommi signature, and i dont really like the lp. i bought it used...and eventually the volume knob got messed up and the paint i a little chipped in places. so im thinkin of selling it or trading it in. what i want to get is the schecter c-1 FR. so...whats smarter...a trade or to sell the LP?

I would try out the Schecter and see how good it is, and I would make a desicion from there. If you like the Schecter, trade your LP in. If not, sell it. Personally, I would say selling it is smarter, but that's just me.
Quote by GreaseLightning
I would try out the Schecter and see how good it is, and I would make a desicion from there. If you like the Schecter, trade your LP in. If not, sell it. Personally, I would say selling it is smarter, but that's just me.

well...i would try it...but theres nowhere where i can try a lefty schecter...guitar center has like 5 lefty's..and they are all epi les pauls. so...is there anyone out there that has a schecter C-1 FR who can give me an opinion on it?
If only Jimi Hendrix didn't die of overdose.....
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
Quote by Kaz3-6-0
If only Jimi Hendrix didn't die of overdose.....

yeah...thats a shame...but what does that have to do w/ the schecter c-1 FR?